How do you please your wife sexually?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

How do you please your wife sexually?

Post by Len51 »

I have been denied intercourse for longer than my wife, our shared girlfriend or I can remember. My wife does not like to be penetrated by anything and is more of a vagina fan than a penis fan but that makes it ideal for chastity and CBT play.

My wife likes to have me lick her to an orgasm twice a week and then she uses a vibrator on her clit to have a much more intense orgasm. She gets off on hearing me moan so between moaning due to sexual frustration, ball squeezing/slapping and Talon nipple clips, she has toe curling, muscle cramping orgasms all the time and then tells me to lock up if not already, and get dressed.

I get no sex other than teasing when she does not want to cum and ruined orgasms a few times a year.

How about you?
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
doctor_h

Re: How do you please your wife sexually?

Post by doctor_h »

I usually need to start by giving the wife oral. The oral is often followed by me playing with her pussy as she uses a vibrator on her clit. If she does not orgasm I am very unlikely to get an orgasm. If she does orgasm then sometimes I may get to orgasm but most of the time she does a little bit of teasing but does not let me orgasm. Unfortunately the schedule and her energy levels do not have this happen as often as I would desire (less than twice a week) and typically there is little to no other teasing of my cock.

So we may be taking a timeout from the chastity game soon (in 5 months).
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Our mornings start with some cuddle time I am always caged , we will spoon and my fingers will wander down toward her pussy . If she is in the mood I will be allowed to continue until she is ready for me to go down on her as I lick her clit and finger her G spot she will have several orgasms rewarding me with her sweet nectar . On the occasion she wants to be penetrated we have a vibrating cock ( larger than me ) she will request . It is my job to make it wet orally and to lick her cum from it as I lick her clit and fuck her with the other mans cock . When she is totally satisfied I am expected to clean both her and the cock of all her juices . On the occasion that I am allowed to penetrate her I am not allowed to cum if I do I am expected to pull out and make it a ruined orgasm and to clean my cum from her body orally . I have had 1 full orgasm and 3 ruined since July 4th my next may not be till Easter , and I'm guessing that will be a ruined orgasm if it even happens
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Heldwithjoy

Post by Heldwithjoy »

Pardon my ignorance!
What are you saying when you describe your "failed orgasm"? ????
What does that mean?
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My wife's preference is for me to apply the Hitachi wand to her clit and for me to slowly stroke the upper wall just inside the entrance to her pussy with my finger. It normally takes her about 30 seconds to come this way (obviously, have to do proper foreplay prior to this). We "discovered" this technique and it is by far her favorite. After she comes, we typically have a little pillow talk about how long and/or intense her orgasm was.

From what I have read, the positioning of my finger is a little more "shallow" than most women's "G-spots". Maybe that's just where her G-spot happens to be. But my fingering substantially increases her pleasure.

I prefer to go down on her orally because it is a very intimate experience. But oral sex usually takes her a long time to come (and sometimes she just can't), and since we are usually very tired, we gravitate to this technique more often than not.

Now that she is comfortable being in charge of our bedroom activities, I only penetrate her once or twice a month.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I please my wife orally, with my finger and with her vibrator or dildo. The choice is hers, but it always involves oral. Sometimes she doesn't want my help and I hear her with the hitachi. She makes it obvious that she doesn't desire me and sends me out of the room, after i've gotten her equipment ready for her.

I have not had a real orgasm in 14 months. I am milked once or twice a week and it is not a sexual experience. She has edged me a few times, but considers it too much work on her part. The milking does manage to make my lack of an orgasm doable.

On occasion, I am permitted to try to masturbate ... I am given 90 seconds, I cannot touch any other part of my body and I have to look her directly in the eye and count backwards, out loud, from 90. I have not been able to cum and sometimes, I can't even stay hard. It's humiliating but I will do anything she wishes and hopefully, some day ... well ... I do what she wishes.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

rickiee_2002 wrote:I please my wife orally, with my finger and with her vibrator or dildo. The choice is hers, but it always involves oral. Sometimes she doesn't want my help and I hear her with the hitachi. She makes it obvious that she doesn't desire me and sends me out of the room, after i've gotten her equipment ready for her.

I have not had a real orgasm in 14 months. I am milked once or twice a week and it is not a sexual experience. She has edged me a few times, but considers it too much work on her part. The milking does manage to make my lack of an orgasm doable.

On occasion, I am permitted to try to masturbate ... I am given 90 seconds, I cannot touch any other part of my body and I have to look her directly in the eye and count backwards, out loud, from 90. I have not been able to cum and sometimes, I can't even stay hard. It's humiliating but I will do anything she wishes and hopefully, some day ... well ... I do what she wishes.
30 seconds? You lucky guy. I get 10 seconds or used to as it is impossible for me to even get an erection in that time so my wife gave up on that game. The way it works for me is if I can get erect (not so easy when you are old and locked up 24/7, she will edge me a few times, stop for her orgasm and then edge me a few more times and either have another orgasm or tell me to lock up. The pressure of knowing that I get nothing at all if I do not get an erection in a few minutes makes it even harder to do so.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

I offer Oral almost every night (Not always at home Night shifts) And she will ether allow it or not.
Then i will ask if she wants Mr Big (Dildo) or she might just ask for it.
I will remain locked in at all times and if she wants me unlocked she will tell me.
She always Orgasms from Mr Big in a big way and its quite enjoyable to be apart of that.
after her orgasm i must clean up her orgasm orally then go wash Mr Big off and return to bed.

She will edge me or allow me to O when she feels like it and not before.
Sometimes thats often and sometimes rare.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

By licking and sucking her clit whilst she enjoys riding Jeff's cock.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
grubber

Post by grubber »

For me it's simple. By getting her all warmed up first ,the rest is self explanatory.
0 x