What is your orgasm frequency and how do you play the game?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

What is your orgasm frequency and how do you play the game?

Post by Len51 »

We have been at this a year now and made it our lifestyle with no more input from me. My wife wants to never give me a full orgasm where there is pleasure involved. She hates how I get after she lets me have a pleasurable full orgasm and so do I for that matter. She explained that among other things, chastity was a game in which I try to get her to give me full orgasms and she tries to only give me ruined ones and even then, infrequently. I had a taste of her game rules the last three months leading up to our new arrangement.

Where we had two days a week devoted to sex with an orgasm for her one day and both days for teasing and edging me, now she can initiate sex whenever or infrequently as she wants. Sometimes she can go weeks without wanting sex with me. For those who do not know me, my wife is bisexual for a preference for women. She still likes sex with me but just not as often as you does with women so she can go long periods of time without feeling the need to have sex with me. She thinks penises are ugly and cum is disgusting and this works our well in a chastity lifestyle. She does not have to play a role, just be herself without feeling guilty about not meeting my sexual needs and frequency as she has in the past.

So her loose plan is to not give me any full orgasms, unless they happen by accident which only happened once last year. She will give me a few ruined orgasms when my balls are full because she loves to tease me and get pleasure from my frustration during a ruined orgasm. Intercourse is off of the table as it was during the last 20 years during our BDSM lifestyle. I still have to sleep in the guest room even though my wife no longer has a full time girlfriend. I am used to it and kind of like sleeping alone and do not miss intercourse as my wife is tiny and my 7" hurt her and she got lots of yeast infections. I did not like having intercourse where I had to be very careful. It just was no fun having to control myself during the heat of passion so I do not miss it much although lately I do.

So our version of chastity is separate bedrooms, no intercourse and no full orgasm. I must wear female panties and soon, a bra, each day under my clothes. I have been assigned some household chores and each evening I turn into my wife's servant who fetches whatever she asks for. I am expected to be locked up 24/7 without her asking me or checking me to make sure. I am fine with that because I am the one who asked to be locked up in chastity, not her. Why cheat myself? The last thing is that she administer's domestic discipline mostly with a leather strap, crop, flogger and soon to be added, cane. Since she cannot threaten me with no orgasms, she threatens me with severe butt beatings and if there are no bruises or welts, she keeps doing it until there is. No enjoyable paddling scene for fun anymore. She makes me cry and beg her to stop and then does it more as I count off the strokes.

This is our new life. It is different than our BDSM life in that there is a lot less pain and humiliation involved. My wife no longer has her girlfriend around to dominant me even worse than my wife did. She has been talking about getting a new girlfriend to see how I would react to two women teasing and having sex with her unable to use my penis. My wife has always freely shared her girlfriends with me with no restrictions but now would like to try to use another woman to tease me with no hope of ever enjoying sexual pleasure from her. That would be a first for me.

So what about you? How long between orgasms and what other kinky areas of your life is chastity used. I know it is big in cuckold play and feminization plus D/s. Even though my wife and I have tried pretty much everything you find in FetLife, we always played as a team. She never was with a guy unless I was there but she quickly realized that she does not want to be with other guys, just girls. I could have sex with any of her girlfriends and even women I brought home with me as long as it was in our home when my wife was home to watch, join in or have sex with me afterwards.

Do you just do chastity or is is part of a larger fetish. How man orgasms do you get and which kind. I remember when we started and thought 2 weeks was long term chastity and now we do not even consider it chastity until a month has passed with no orgasm of any kind for me. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
sherulestherooster

Re: What is your orgasm frequency and how do you play the ga

Post by sherulestherooster »

I keep a pretty detailed record of our orgasms on my blog (if anything, I would under-report as sometimes I forget about updating it). I generally get about three orgasms per month and she gets about 10-12. I have gone orgasm free for as long as a month on a few occasions. The "right" ratio seems to be about 4 female orgasms per male orgasm.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I will have only had 4 full orgasms in 2014 and have been told don't expect any chance until Easter 2015.
Ruined orgasms come when ever she feels I need to be drained , and that only happens if I don't have what we now call an emotional draining . I have referred to this as leaking in the past , but what seems to happen is she plays on my emotions and I will reach a certain point when the cum just flows out it is very emotional in itself as I have no control of the flow just a slow oozing feeling running through my soft penis ( this has never happened while hard only when soft ) . Depending on her mood at the time this flow is usually fed to me as I all but beg for it .

As for my wife she has as many orgasms as she likes any way she desires usually oral but once in a while I am allowed to penetrate but not to orgasm , if I get to close I am to pull out and ruin it . If this happens I am expected to lick all the cum from her body .

After a year and a half of this lifestyle we are very happy and I no longer actually desire to experience a full orgasm , as the emotional high of being denied and the emotional leaking is far more arousing on a constant basis than a full orgasm could ever be .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Generous - 104 orgasms over the last 370 days. During normal times, twice a week, but only by her touch. I've basically stopped masturbating entirely for most of this past year. When I cum is basically up to her.

We've gone 1 and 2 weeks between my orgasms a number of times.

Once I made it to 3 weeks, with daily teases. I finally had a spontaneous ejaculation, with her at my side, not even touching my cock, after a few hours of teasing. After I spilt cum in silence she finally stroked me to orgasm.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I seldom get to orgasm within a week of last orgasm. Longest duration is 5 weeks. Wife orgasms as often as she desires which varies significantly with her stress level and how busy her schedule is. When relaxed (such as on vacation) it is one or two times a day. Normal is probably every 3 or 4 days. Stressed/busy may be less than once a week. In the past year I have gotten one orgasm without wife having an orgasm and I was surprised to get that one. I do not expect it to happen again for a long time.

Sometimes between orgasms my cock gets some attention but often it is locked and forgot which I do not like as prior to us playing with Chastity I had orgasm almost every day (about 2x week with wife rest via masterbation).
0 x