technical question: getting willie into the sleeve

Living the real life under lock and key
AnonChristianDenied

technical question: getting willie into the sleeve

Post by AnonChristianDenied »

One of the problems that I've had is that my willie is a little thick, and the HT that we use is not quite wide enough. So I usually wrap a piece of plastic wrap around to tuck myself into a more compact cylinder, and then put lube on the outside of the plastic wrap before sliding into the sleeve. I hope what I'm describing is clear enough.

So here's my question: Does anybody have a sense for whether this is safe?

I'm a little worried about the possibility of unhealthy chemicals in the plastic wrap leaching into my skin. I haven't noticed any trouble with blood clots or restricted circulation. But any thoughts you have would be valuable. Thanks.
0 x
Edgewood

Re: technical question: getting willie into the sleeve

Post by Edgewood »

If you are not removing the plastic wrap and you're constricted even tighter than the HT tube then yeah, I'd be concerned.

Two other things you should try:

There's the sock method which the no-lube gang endorses (find on denyingthumper.com) and then there's lube which I'm a big, big fan of. Get an oil based lube for the tube. You slide back and forth (if there is enough room) with no problems and no abrasions.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Wooden popsicle sticks work good too. You can use it to tuck yourself in quite nicely.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Yea, I wouldn't be leaving myself wrapped in plastic wrap.

Both suggestions above are good. If you are still having issues, then I would investigate getting a custom device.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
AnonChristianDenied

Post by AnonChristianDenied »

Sock method doesn't work well, tried it. Hadn't heard of the popsicle stick method. Nice idea, thanks.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I use a female stocking sock (sock made of same material as a stocking - unfortunately I do not need anything as long as stocking :=). It has a small learning curve of how to best free the penis from the stocking but it is the easiest method I have found for me. If I can get my cock through the base ring (my base ring is quite snug) then I can get the cock into the cage and jam the cage down compressing the cock into the HT2 small. I can not get erect enough in the HT2 small to get much pulling on the scrotum so I find it quite comfortable. First time I put it on I wore it longer than I had ever worn a CB device.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

"Wooden popsicle sticks work good too. You can use it to tuck yourself in quite nicely."

Just watch out for splinters :o
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

MikeyLikes wrote:Just watch out for splinters
I was thinking the same thing.
0 x
LancelotduLac

Post by LancelotduLac »

I've found that the only thing that works properly for me is a slight variation on the stocking method. I've used this successfully with both the CB-6000 and the Holy Trainer 2. After I get the A-ring on, instead of pulling the stocking all the way down to the base of the penis, I lube the shaft and put the stocking only over the head. This allows me (as long as I take my time and don't try to rush it) to pull the head of the penis all the way down to the end of the cage while the shaft slides and settles in without too much trouble thanks to the lube. Now, I am circumcised, so I have no idea if this would work at all for an uncircumcised man, but there you have it.
It took me a while to perfect this to the point that I could do it reliably on my first try, but now I can't imagine doing it any other way.
0 x