Want to be locked up with PA but not for some reason
43%
Thinks PA security is too extreme
24%

Total votes: 21

foreverintorment

Poll: Statistics on piercing secured devices

Post by foreverintorment »

Please, I am looking for as many responses as possible to end a debate with my wife. I am currently in chastity 24/7/365 using a MM jailbird and have been for over a year. As we all know, pull out is an issue with all non-piercing enabled devices. My wife claims PA security is too extreme and very few of us actually do this. I personally feel that chastity devices that are not secure kind of defeat the whole purpose. It just ends up being self control, not enforced chastity. I use the PA in this poll, but any piercing enabled device counts.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Poll: Statistics on piercing secured devices

Post by Tom Allen »

I think you could have worded the questions better. I don't think a piercing is "too extreme", but on the other hand, I don't want one.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

I have voted but just to be 100% honest the PA piercing was done a long time before the chastity started so I cant claim it was done for chastity reasons alone !! With thoughts of the chastity though I dont think you could get any more secure especially with my custom design Looker 03 that uses my 8mm/0 gauge PA to secure the front end ;)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I didn't vote because I didn't really fall into one of the three choices.

Would I like to feel even more secure in my device? Yes

Would a PA accomplish that? I believe so

Am I against getting one? No

Is my wife against me getting one? Yes

Hope this helps.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

locked4her55 wrote:Is my wife against me getting one? Yes Hope this helps.
Hi locked4her55, my wife/KH initially goaded me into getting my nipples pierced as she reckoned I didnt have the balls to do it !! haha, when I came home with the PA the week after she said "Dont think your ever coming near me with that" at 8mm/0gauge now she would never ever allow me to remove it !! :twisted:
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I briefly fantasized about my kh taking me to get pierced as a surprise for the very purpose of device security. She was curious for a short while (this week actually ) but saw some nasty pics of PA piercing failures online and decided that was a "hell no".
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Linus

Post by Linus »

I would love to get PA piercing
But frankly I don't have the guts!
So it is and will always be a dream for me
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

If my wife wanted me to get a piercing for chastity, I would probably do it. Since we figured out a security system that doesn't require me to get pierced, I don't see it ever happening. I do think it would be hot if she decided to push my comfort zone and insist that I get one.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

My wife and I went to get pierced in April. It was a brief momentary pinch. It was a good experience going with her.

SubinMemphis, Pics of piercing failures are scary. Go to a APP piercer and follow their advice. If you take care of your body, it will heal just fine.

Outside of chastity, we've had fun with it. However, she does prefer it taken out for PIV sex, regardless of size or shape. When traveling with her, I've got a Body Circle ball-and-socket ring with a rubber ball so I can remove it without tools.

It's funny, I've been doing mostly the honor system for... wow, exactly one year now! :D ...

It's funny, I've gone without any orgasm for three weeks on the honor system, and three months without masturbating, so I don't feel I need the PA security, but it is oddly comforting. I want it.

Coming from a situation of keeping your hands off your raging erection by self control, to being locked without escape is a strikingly different mental state, almost calming. Small, snug, warm, and constantly slick. I really enjoy it.

I'm unlocked most of the time, but wear the PA proudly. Either way, the key is to chastity is to want it, for me.
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

peter_rabbit wrote:My wife and I went to get pierced in April. It was a brief momentary pinch. It was a good experience going with her.

SubinMemphis, Pics of piercing failures are scary. Go to a APP piercer and follow their advice. If you take care of your body, it will heal just fine.
I'm not the one that said "hell no"....She was. I'd gladly do it right now if it turned her on.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder