Embarassment?

Living the real life under lock and key
rps1106

Embarassment?

Post by rps1106 »

Hi members.
I'm new here and new to chastity too. Have ordered my first device which is a CB6KS which seems to be pretty standard as a first device. It should arrive this week. Now, I haven't told my wife yet as I wanted to see how I get on with it before telling her.

I have a couple of questions, which is really about my naivety and making sure I'm doing the right thing.
I go to the gym several times a week and have a shower there too. How do others here who have a device fitted cope with having a shower with other guys whilst having the device fitted. Secondly, and I know this sounds stupid, but if I should be involved in an accident or I become ill and the ambulance is called, how do I explain wearing the deive to them or the hospital :o

As I say, I am new to this idea, but really want to explore the possibilities. To be able to please my wife more would be amazing - but I'm not sure she will be much into it to start with, but I want to try if she does.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone and taking time to read my concerns.
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
HisDuty

Re: Embarassment?

Post by HisDuty »

I exercise at home, so I have no advice for the first question.

If you are in bad enough shape that you need an ambulance, a chastity device on your cock is the least of your worries. :-) If they need to cut it off, they will. If you're conscious, I suspect they'll ask for the key, first.

In terms of pleasing your wife, surprising her with your new toy is probably not a recipe for success.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

You should probably find some information on chastity (kept for her is good) and show it to your wife first. You could tell her that it looks like something the two of you could have some fun with and that you wouldn't mind trying it. If you avoid the hardcore images dealing with the subject, she might go for it.

My wife and I consider it a game that we can enjoy together, and we don't play all the time.

Good luck.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

Thanks guys. I'll search for some information on it first and mention it during one of our cuddle moments:)
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

The gym question is tricky, but some common sense can get you through it.

First find loose fitting gym clothes.
Second, go to a gym with shower curtains.
Third wear a towel at all times.
Fourth, change facing away from people.

That will do it.

If you run through the locker room naked with your cock caged for all to see yelling "my wife has me by the balls", it'll probably raise a few eyebrows. Then all the married guys will nod and admit that their wives have them by the balls too. They just don't have fun with it.

:)
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

One of the reasons why we created this board was to have a place to discuss where the fantasy meets the reality.

The gym issue you should be able to handle with common sense and discretion.

Like you, I used to wonder what would happen if I were to have an accident that required medical attention. It's one of the reasons that I would carry an emergency key wrapped in security tape, for easier access. But in a *really* serious emergency, you may not even be conscious. For those situations, you're just going to have to depend upon the idea that the EMTs have seen worse.

I've already steeled myself for possible exposure by being able to laugh it off and say "Oh, my wife and I like to play kinky games to keep things spicy. At our age, it's helpful. Maybe next month it will be her turn." Or something like that.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I had a friend (passed away) who made chastity belts (Access Denied). He used to fly and do everything with it on. If questioned, he would just say, "That's my chastity belt" and go on. Airport security rarely raised an eyebrow. I don't think the world is all that interested in hardware on my penis.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Tame Lion wrote:I had a friend (passed away) who made chastity belts (Access Denied). He used to fly and do everything with it on. If questioned, he would just say, "That's my chastity belt" and go on. Airport security rarely raised an eyebrow. I don't think the world is all that interested in hardware on my penis.
To be fair, that was some years ago, before the TSA was confiscating nail clippers and nipple piercings.
0 x
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

Thanks guys. The gym could still be a problem as there are no cubicles to change in or to shower. However, although up to now I have been quite happy to shower naked, some guys shower with their underwear on, so I might just have to do the same. I can then put a towel around me, pull them down and then put on clean ones all under the towel.

I had planned to have the discussion with my wife this weekend, but we now have friends staying, so I shall have to wait for another appropriate time:)

I'll let you know how it all goes, and if you have other suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks again.
0 x
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

rps1106 wrote: some guys shower with their underwear on, so I might just have to do the same.
Dude, you ever been to a wet T-shirt contest?
Think about it for a bit before you shower with your underwear on. Or try it at home first.
0 x