Moral dialemma advice required

Living the real life under lock and key
Nat

Moral dialemma advice required

Post by Nat »

I hope I can get an opinion or two on my predicament. Its not serious but I have a saw spot at the end of my penis under my foreskin. Its not irritating, not getting any better or worse. I feel I have to give it time to heal and dry out. I can clean and apply cream without removing the device by pulling out of the back.

My moral dilemma is weather I tell my keyholder I'm doing this since we are currently apart for the next few weeks? She is pretty new to this so I'm sure she doesn't know you can pull out the back of most if not all ball trap devices. I'm worried this will spoil the illusion she has, that I'm totally secure. Its just I remember the first time reading that you can pull out of a devise and feeling pretty disillusioned and gutted. I would like to keep the illusion for her as long as I can. I feel like I would be telling her that Farther Christmas doesn't exists... I hope no kids are reading this!
I guess I could just tell her I need to get some air around my member for it to heal or I could just get some antibacterial cream for it and see how it goes? I'm probably making too much of this...

Any advice would be great...Thanks.
0 x
HisDuty

Re: Moral dialemma advice required

Post by HisDuty »

Do you have an emergency key? (I hope so.) If so, I would tell her that you think you need to use it because you're worried about a sore spot. Especially in an emotionally charged situation (like chastity), I think it's important for her to know that she can trust you to be honest about your experiences.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

His Duty is right

Say you have a sore spot and need to treat it....Then say on inspection you noticed a spot and will apply cream untill healed.
Remember its your health thats important and im shure your KH will agree that having her toy in good working condition is important.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I was disillusioned when I discovered that I could back out of my ball trap devices too. It became obvious that even with a device on, I was still just on the honor system. I showed my wife that I could back out and she also lost some of her enthusiasm for our game. I wanted to restore the thrill of being locked up and only able to be free if she unlocked me. We came up with what we call the "ribbon technique". If you search the word "ribbon" you can find out how it works. Once implemented, you will not be able to get out without her knowing.

My advice would be to check out the ribbon technique and see if it might enhance your chastity experience. In the mean time, you might want to wait until you are healed up before going into a secure arrangement.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Nat

Post by Nat »

Thanks for your comments. I will let my KH know I have to remove my device for a few days to heal. I know she will be OK with that.

We aren't in the same country right now so the ribbon technique would be difficult to set up as she cant sign it or anything, but its worth a try once I'm home. That would mean I will have to tell her its possible to pull out though? :(
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I thought about your post a lot. We do know that it is generally possible to get out of ball capture devices. But it shouldn't be that easy for you. Ok, let's assume that you can get out of any device easily. The real question is why even try? The device is more symbolic than real. You have agreed to be locked up. It is your choice. So, why defeat what you want?
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

A bit off topic, but a PA piercing, can solve all your pull out problems :twisted:
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Tame Lion wrote:The real question is why even try? The device is more symbolic than real. You have agreed to be locked up. It is your choice. So, why defeat what you want?
I have experienced both secure and regular lockups. I can tell you the feeling is different. If you are not kept secure (by either a piercing or the ribbon trick), then you always have in the back of your mind that you could get out if the urge was strong enough.

It's kind of like the high wire walker having a net under him. He does not plan to fall, but knows that the net is there if needed. When you agree to a secure lockup, you are TOTALLY giving up your choice in the matter - so long as you stay playing the chastity game. For me, that is part of the thrill. I really don't have a choice of getting out - unless I decide to quit the game.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Nat

Post by Nat »

I agree. I would love to be 100 secure and depend on my KH to get free. The thing is I'm a coward and couldn't face going into a place to ask for a PA, knowing some stranger would stick a needle through my most sensitive place! Also I don't think my KH would like me to get a PA, but I dont know maybe if she knew it was possible to pull out the back of my device she would want it. I think the longer we travel in this lifestyle the more likely she will be to want me secure and be in control of that. I know that, already, she doesn't want to go back to how we and thats after only a few month of being my KKH. Who knows. Maybe in the future it could happen.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Not to oversell the PA, but I got mine with my wife in the room. We went to a professional APP accredited piercer and I got mine done at 10ga and healed with 8ga. With minimal effort I'm now at 4ga, and love it. I said I'd be sizing up to larger gauges so placed it just a little higher. 6ga was good too.

It wasn't all that painful. It's a very thin amount of flesh they pierce for a PA. My expectations were worse than the reality. There was blood that night, but it healed nicely. I did twice-daily soaks and careful washing. The next few weeks were maddeningly frustrating. I hadn't been masturbating at all, and my wife had to relearn how to stroke me - carefully and gently. We had so many quiet gentle, and nearly ruined orgasms together. Eventually, she said I needed to reacquaint myself to masturbation and show her how much force I could take. After that was settled, we got back into my current rhythm - no masturbation at all, no orgasms except from her. She likes the jewelry and has bought me various beads and such to wear. The last week she picked out a blue stone bead to signify my blue balls while I was on travel. ;)

It's been a lovely bonding experience.
0 x