Newbie with a problem.

Living the real life under lock and key
Alex007

Newbie with a problem.

Post by Alex007 »

Hello! I'm glad I found this forum, and I hope I can get some good advice here.

I would call myself a "newbie" -- even though I am currently trying to make things work with my THIRD chastity device!

Number one was a CB6000 -- or possibly a Chinese knock-off. I was a bit too eager to try out chastity and purchased what I assumed was a real CB off Amazon, for what seemed a good price. I didn't know at the time how often they are pirated.

Well anyway, it seemed to be going great. The thrill of the first-time my wife snapped the lock closed was about ten times more powerful than I expected. The sudden cold-turkey inability to self-gratify was tougher than I ever expected.

Most important of all, my wife really found it to her liking. Suddenly she could stoke my female domination desires with the most minimum amount of effort. Just snap a little padlock closed and I was HERS!

So everything going great! Until the device cut the side of my scrotum in a very nasty way. A shallow cut about an inch long that was INTENSELY painful. I am actually into light corporal punishment, but this was way too painful to enjoy in any way. To my and my wife's disappointment, I had to give up wearing the device and HEAL!

So onto number two -- a silicone Bon4. This was HUGE hassle to get into. Once I was in it, though, I thought we had it! It was so comfortable.

Then I was sitting at the computer, and I just popped right out of it! I wasn't fiddling with it, wasn't even thinking about it. It just slipped off.

Now I'm onto the Holy Trainer. I like the simple 2-piece design. It seemed to be going well.
THEN IT CUT ME JUST LIKE THE CB6000! Not quite as badly, but still VERY painful. Too painful to keep wearing it -- because in addition to the pain, I also worry about infection.

Any ideas about what I might be doing wrong? Anybody else have problems with cuts like this? Any ideas on how to prevent them?

I really WANT to make this lifestyle work for us. I've spent perhaps a grand total of ten days in chastity, between all three of these gadgets, and until the unbearable pain came, those days were GREAT!
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: Newbie with a problem.

Post by mellyshubby »

I also have the Holy Trainer, it is very comfortable. It sounds like you may have to give it a good going over with some fine sand paper to eliminate any edges that could cause a cut. Once everything is smooth, you should be good to go.

If you and your wife enjoy the chastity game, you should invest in a custom stainless steel device like the Jailbird from Mature Metal. It is by far the easiest device to stay clean in for long term lockups.

Best wishes
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Nat

Post by Nat »

Dont know if this advice will help but I went through a couple of plastic devices including the Holy Trainer before going to a stainless steel one and it is so much better. OK it is a little heavier but you soon get used to that and its way more comfortable and secure and a lot easier to keep clean. After a day in a plastic device without washing properly it will start to smell and that is a real turn off for any keyholder. Stick with it though and you will find the right device for you. This is defiantly the right place for advice...
I think you have been very unlucky to have had two cut type incidents in such a short time?
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I really like my stainless steel device from Male Chastity Now. Check out "the Contender".
I'm in it currently. It's so comfy, I really don't even need lubrication.
It's of excellent build quality, but at 250$ it's less expensive than the Jailbird, and MCN's production time is shorter. I spent so much on CB6K, CB6Ks, Holy Trainer large, Holy Trainer small, various rings and such. Get a custom device now that you're more familiar with the fit.

Finally, I think his novel high-security bolt-and-seal system is the best option I've used - secure, traceable, and gives you that satisfying "snap" of finality. You can use it with a lock too.

Every body is different, but I found a large ring with a small gap allows the balls to be trapped effectively without constrictions. No slipping out. My left nut is very wiley and will find its way out of most situations - not so with a 1/4" gap.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

It may be that your sizing isn't right. I have tried dozens of devices (I used to review them) and not one plastic or silicone device worked well for me. So far the only device I find comfortable enough for full time wear is the MM Jail Bird. I've been wearing mine for over 10 months now 24/7. (I have no financial interest in any device company).

You might check out my fitting page http://www.malechastityjournal.com/getting-a-good-fit.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Alex007

Post by Alex007 »

Thank you all for your help. I'm sorry my response took so long (holiday season -- running around like crazy).

I'm starting to think that to make this work, I am going to have to invest in one of those custom stainless devices. Maybe the ring size is my problem.

Also, I've been a little freaked out looking at pictures of the metal devices. I've been assuming that plastic or silicone MUST be gentler on the skin than stainless steel!

What I'm hearing, though, is that the opposite is true?

I'm thinking I'm going to have to make sure I get my measurements right -- really right! -- before I order, to avoid wasting money.

You can't put a price on a mind-blowing sex life I guess. . . but still, spending $150 to $250 a pop on gadgets that don't work is getting old!
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Measuring is always a big issue. I have a guide to measurements on my site. But even with all the care and experience that I have, I got the cage length wrong. Fortunately, Mature Metal charges very little to make adjustments. Ring size changes only cost $10. The cage length change cost $100; still not a bad deal.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I had a nasty cut from a cracked CBx too, not fun.

You will see it again and again on here. Going stainless is the best way to go to really do this. I couldn't wear my cb6000s for more then a few days before i had to take it off to air out and shower just to get rid of the sticky feeling. Since I got my Jailbird a few months ago that problem has gone away completely. Been locked up for up to three weeks straight will no release without problem. Other then constant horniness, blue balls, and I can't get my wife out of my head. :) I signed up for that though.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I too started with a CB product and moved to a MM JB. Believe me, the JB's stainless feels sooo much better on the skin than plastic!!

Get the sizing rings, and spend some time trying to get the sizing right. If you have to send it back for adjustment, you will miss is so much while it is away that you simply will not believe it.

Locked Chef - I thought 2 weeks was your limit? What happened?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.