How long?

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

How long?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have tried several times to go for 2 weeks straight without removing my JB. Many of you are at this point probably thinking, "Piece of cake," or "Walk in the park."

Well. I am sorry to say that I have failed spectacularly each time. Problem is, not having a key holder as an enforcer(my otherwise wonderful wife of 35 years simply refuses to play), each time I get to day 12, I am so flipping horny that I somehow forget all about the goal I had set and . . . oh well.

So here I am trying again, at day 7, some serious horniness is beginning to set in, and I began to wonder, as of this day, 11/19/14, how many Members have been in a chastity device continuously for more than 2 weeks (no removal for cleaning, play or any other reason), how long it has been and how you are coping?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55
Re: How long?

Post by locked4her55 »

Sorry to hear that you wife is not your Keyholder. :(

My longest locked without any removal was just recently set when I went from August 26 to November 1st. Sixty Eight Days.

How did I manage. . . I chalk it up to Old Age. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Well heck, I am 65 so I don't know what my problem is??
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Tis been 3 weeks of total no contact. Longest ive ever gone.
Day 16 & 17 were tough as i was teased visually and verbally but as long as im not teased and make shure i dont let my eyes wander over her body (Difficult not too) Im golden.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think the longest I've handled hubby in 24/7 is close to a month... it even drives me bonkers because I want to feel him. I do hope to get passed that at some point. I'm thinking I'll leave him locked until Jan 18 which is when he will cum next. I'll just have him use my toy on me instead of unlocking him. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

14 days locked is my record/limit. I just don't want to do this anymore at that point and am ready to throw in the towel. A day or two out though and I am more then happy to go back in.
0 x