Keyholder weight loss ideas

Living the real life under lock and key
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
Keyholder weight loss ideas

Post by Betterthansmith »

Hello All....

I need some help with some ideas for a variation on the weight loss 'game'. I had seen another post on here which kind of started in this direction, but thought it might be interesting to get some ideas from you all.

Currently I get locked up for a couple of weeks every 2-3 months or so. I'd like it to be more, but my wife isn't so bothered (she sees the benefit, she's just got a low sex drive and just not that bothered..)

Anyway, she wants to lose weight. I never tell her she needs to but she wants to lose 3 stone in total, and I probably don't help as I'm quite happy to eat too much and have drink most nights...

So how do we spin this into a game that gets her losing weight and me locked up? Its how we spin it into her still locking me up to control me but there being the incentive to lose weight?

I figure there's got to be some sort of weekly system:

Loose over 2lbs = ?
Loose 0-2lbs = ?
Gain 1-2lbs = ?
Gain over 2lbs = ?

Any ideas? My only thought so far and as I alluded to earlier is that she'd quite happily only have sex once a month, if that, so if one of the 'forfeits' was having to have sex daily...

Thanks!
0 x
sls01234

Re: Keyholder weight loss ideas

Post by sls01234 »

I talked about this with my wife at one but it never went anywhere
0 x
CB6000
Betterthansmith

So my first post from a year ago never happened, no game ever worked and over the last year I've been months unlocked.... life has also got in the way.

Anyway, it seems weight loss and a masturbation issue have combined to put a challenge back on the table... She is not happy about me masturbating daily, so suggested that I should have no orgasm until she loses 7lbs. I said sure, I'll try that. She then said that i would need to be locked up as I can't be trusted. I complained which only made her more determined that I be locked up... So later she has a weigh in and I get locked up.

I then ask when she's going to weigh herself again. Only every two weeks she said. So I'm locked up for 2 weeks - if she doesn't lose the 7lbs I stay in for another 2 weeks, or if she hits the 7lbs I'm out for an orgasm and then back in until she looses another 7lbs.

And she wants to loose 4 stone (56lbs)...
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

That sounds like its good all round!
Healthy, kinky and fun. What could be better?
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

I don't get how this motivates the keyholder to loose weight.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

zorglub wrote:I don't get how this motivates the keyholder to loose weight.
:lol:

Yeah, unless the point is for the poor guy to nag her to lose weight, in which case he's *still* not gonna get lucky.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I agree, I think you got it backwards. Tell her you will be beating off a much as you like until she drops some tonnage. Maybe after she successfully drops 10 lbs. she can start locking you up for limited times. As she gets closer to her goal weight she gets to lock you up for more time. Once she drops all 56 lbs., your cock is locked 24/7. Guaranteed no masturbation.

With her low sex drive, I'd be filling the house with donuts and potato chips.
0 x
HandyRandy

Post by HandyRandy »

I had an idea I put to my wife. Haven't heard back from her yet. We both want to lose weight.

We weigh in every Friday morning and only on Friday morning. If I have lost 5 lbs I earn the right to cum. If I don't lose 5 I have to wait until next week's weigh in. If she loses 5 lbs she can decide to overrule my release or, conversely, decide how, when, and where I get to cum. If I Iose 5 and she hasn't lost 2.5 then I get to come twice and one of those by head.
0 x
Betterthansmith

I understand your comments about where is the motivation for her... I guess if she wanted to she could jump off the diet and put on more weight. Her motivation is that she wants to loose weight.

I know its not perfect, but its a scenario where she can lock me up to stop me masturbating, and she can have a target weight loss. We both get to play in some way..
0 x
jahardcourt

Post by jahardcourt »

Betterthansmith - beyond the other comments which point out there really is no motivation for her in your suggestion, I would be very careful about connecting something that depresses her - not losing weight, to any sexual objectives you might have. If you want to get locked up, just do that with her to stop you masturbating, not because of some weight goal. If YOU had to lose 7lb to get the cage off then that's a different matter.
HandyRandy - that's a logical plan, very nice. You might want to tie them to more controllable goals though, for example exercising 3 times a week or doing two 'fast days' successfully on the 5:2 diet. Then set a larger goal, 10lb for example, that when either of you hit, you do something to celebrate.
0 x