How long with no stimulation?

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

How long with no stimulation?

Post by Finn »

How long do you guys typically go with no stimulation at all? This is my first time going 2 full months with zero genital stimulation. Usually there's been some edging, or contact of some sort, even sex with no orgasm, during a locked period. I do enjoy finding the Tantric headspace and getting my relief from giving, but I've not had to deal with knowing that there's no unlocking to be had. I've done 3 months locked and no orgasm before, but I was usually used and locked back up several times a month then. I'm trying to embrace the idea that for the next 2 months (2 weeks down) that while I still have a penis, I don't have a cock, if that makes sense. What's your routine? If you get zero genital stimulation, how do you process it and cope?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
locked4her55
Re: How long with no stimulation?

Post by locked4her55 »

Finn wrote: 2 full months with zero genital stimulation.
That's a tough one. Is there at least some mental stimulation?

Rarely do I go past a week without at least a little grab or a fondle whilst falling asleep.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Post by Finn »

locked4her55 wrote:
Finn wrote: 2 full months with zero genital stimulation.
That's a tough one. Is there at least some mental stimulation?

Rarely do I go past a week without at least a little grab or a fondle whilst falling asleep.
There's teasing and tormenting. There's me giving pleasure, and I do get my nipples tweaked, which I do love, just no genital touching or un-locking to be had. It's not all bead, but usually I've had some un-locking and stroking at least. Not this time.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I consider ass grabbing, neck nibbling, nipple fondling, even kisses, hugs, snuggling, and sensual gazes to be stimulation. :)

Short personal story:
Last week I woke up alone with a massive erection. I wasn't locked up, and I should have been. I had thrown off the sheets off and slipped out of my sleep pants to prevent any stimulation. My mind was racing. Long story short, I had never touched myself, not once... but I ejaculated. I watched as thick slow spurts just came and came. More than I ever had seen without touching. I'm still "good" after months of no self stimulation. Only my wife touches my cock for pleasure. I had squeezed down and made it twitch. That was my mistake. The erection was so full my very own skin felt tight as it stood up in the air. My over-active brain and PC muscles made me spill out my load. I'm not sure I would cause it a ruined orgasm... it was an amazing experience. I didn't feel an orgasm. I didn't feel sleepy and sated. I felt like pressure was relieved. It was good. Oddly, I was dancing the whole day after, without negativity.

So... um.. that might happen. :)
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

peter_rabbit wrote:I consider ass grabbing, neck nibbling, nipple fondling, even kisses, hugs, snuggling, and sensual gazes to be stimulation. :)

Short personal story:
Last week I woke up alone with a massive erection. I wasn't locked up, and I should have been. I had thrown off the sheets off and slipped out of my sleep pants to prevent any stimulation. My mind was racing. Long story short, I had never touched myself, not once... but I ejaculated. I watched as thick slow spurts just came and came. More than I ever had seen without touching. I'm still "good" after months of no self stimulation. Only my wife touches my cock for pleasure. I had squeezed down and made it twitch. That was my mistake. The erection was so full my very own skin felt tight as it stood up in the air. My over-active brain and PC muscles made me spill out my load. I'm not sure I would cause it a ruined orgasm... it was an amazing experience. I didn't feel an orgasm. I didn't feel sleepy and sated. I felt like pressure was relieved. It was good. Oddly, I was dancing the whole day after, without negativity.

So... um.. that might happen. :)
That would be amazing if it did! I love the feeling of ejaculating with zero orgasm. This will be my first time with nobody unlocking me to use my parts, so who can say what it will do this time?? It got lots of fun and loving for a couple of months, so now it's getting a few months of "fasting" for good measure. Going nuts, I have to say. Hoping it just gives up and settles down after a few more weeks!!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've gone for two-month periods with no unlocking at all, several times. There have been times when the lack of stimulation had me wanting it so badly that I would find myself rubbing or shaking the cage, desperately hoping to feel *something*. If Mrs. Twisted had been available, aware, and inclined to take advantage of my state at those times, she could probably have had me eagerly doing some very kinky things with the promise of just a little touching after.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted