UFC

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: UFC

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

gilesenglish wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:n, there would need to be some motivation for me to do my best *not* to lose, so [in my fantasy scenario] I imagine that, should she win, her first action would be to do something that I would find to be completely undesirable and unpleasant.
Oh well. I think if you lose, then you get locked into a chastity device, and it stays on a month for every orgasm she gets.
Hell I'd never get out !!!!! but still sounds good to me .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:
gilesenglish wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:n, there would need to be some motivation for me to do my best *not* to lose, so [in my fantasy scenario] I imagine that, should she win, her first action would be to do something that I would find to be completely undesirable and unpleasant.
Oh well. I think if you lose, then you get locked into a chastity device, and it stays on a month for every orgasm she gets.
Hell I'd never get out !!!!! but still sounds good to me .
LOL! That's what I was thinking...it doesn't quite have the intended effect.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I wrestled in HS and went to state and competed in judo until I was 27 so I am pretty good. My second girlfriend (age 21 to 23) really enjoyed dominating me via wrestling and I enjoyed it too. So we would do things that handicapped me as it excited us both that I was trying. To that effect the competition always included something for the winner that was worth winning. In almost every match was done nude and included winner getting video of the match as well as whatever else was decided. Unfortunately 3rd girlfriend was a prude and I no longer have the great videos I won. As far as I know 2nd girlfriend still has the videos that she won.

My wife/KH was never athletic enough for anything but light non competitive wrestling but we did the same thing with wagers on everything and every game (strip chess, strip backgammon, strip billiards, etc. ) we made stripping wagers with photos. Those I still have.

Fun times.
0 x