Getting In and Out of Your Device

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedbill

Getting In and Out of Your Device

Post by lockedbill »

I have a Mature Metal Jailbird and as I've posted elsewhere, I'm considering one with a smaller base ring.

My concern is this: if the cage is off, my wife is going to make me hard (very hard). Too small of a ring can be very painful for me. How do I get the cage off and the ring off so that the teasing/sex can commence before I'm too hard? Does anyone else have this problem?

Right now the ring is big enough to be manageable and we don't often play like this, but I expect that to change in the not-too-distant future.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Getting In and Out of Your Device

Post by TwistedMister »

For me, when using a solid ring, either it has to be removed before 'playtime' begins, or I have to 'take a break' and read something technical to reduce arousal in order to remove it...or just deal with it being on. Occasionally, Mrs. Twisted has been known to induce a ruined O while still caged which can help reduce the problem.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

We usually start play with the cage on. When she unlocks it and the tube comes off there's usually a mad rush to get it off before I get fully hard. The tube on the steelheart prevents a full erection, so I usually have a minute or so. It's sometimes tricky to get it off quickly enough.

If the session is really hot and I can't get it off in time, I'll lube up the base ring and spin it so the lock is facing down. The benefit is that the base ring is pretty tight so I tend to get unnaturally hard and turn a little purple this way. The downside is that it's a little painful and can take quite a bit of time to lose an erection. She doesn't mind the later part too much, and I just deal with the discomfort.

A cold shower and a frozen bag of veggies tends soften things up after play. She seems to like to see me whimpering with an icepack on my cock after we play.
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We've done it a few different ways. There is no real 'blueprint' for us.

A few times I'm allowed out before play to clean-up (if needed) and possible shave-up, depending on how long it's been since I was unlocked.

Then there are the times that it's "I'm unlocking you because I need to feel you inside me right now"
moment. Then I just lube up the base ring and pivot the post below. Usually a little uncomfortable for me but an O is an O and as HerTDToy stated, the base ring acts as a cock ring to help keep me hard.

The majority of the time I quickly unlock and force everything through. I have a very restrictive cage so if it's done fast I manage pretty well.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Linus

Post by Linus »

Since April 2014, when I completed 2 years in chastity, we have had no sex
My wife plans to keep me locked almost forever
Before April 2014, whenever we had sex, I never removed my base ring because the moment my wife would unlock me, I would get full erection
So I used to turn the locking post facing down and have sex
It worked well for us
In fact I would say that if you can't remove your base ring when erect, then it's diameter is correct for you
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
lockedbill

Post by lockedbill »

Thanks for the feedback...looks like it's either (a) be able to "prepare", (b) rip it off as quickly as possible or (c) leave it on.
0 x