Punishment experiences.

Living the real life under lock and key
Nat

Punishment experiences.

Post by Nat »

My KH has expressed interest in introducing punishment as part of our chastity lifestyle. I wanted to know what experience other members of this forum have of this. My KH says I have been too good to punish so far and I haven't felt like disobeying her requests so far but the time may come so I wanted to know what kinds of things have you been punished for and what was the punishment? Lastly how was the experience of being punished for you?
I know that's a lot of questions but I would like to know what I'm possibly getting into. Thanks for your replies...
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Punishment experiences.

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Painful :oops: caned and paddled made worse by the fact that she had me make them, and as she enjoys it I dont even have to do anything wrong to be on the receiving end as is a reminder to behave all the time :roll:
0 x
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

Punishment usually consists of the cane. Usually two strokes for each offense, but repeat offenses can result in harsher punishments.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Nat wrote:My KH has expressed interest in introducing punishment as part of our chastity lifestyle. [...] My KH says I have been too good to punish ...
Mrs. Edge and I have discussed "maintenance reviews;" that is, a regular evening once a week for her to list real or imagined infractions and to dole out "funishments" (spanking, cropping, etc.) as she sees fit. The idea is that we both dislike the idea of punishment, and since I'm an awesome husband, there's nothing that really needs correcting. But Mrs. Edge enjoys the idea of being in control, and I enjoy the idea of her *being* in control, so the concept of her making up some kind of odd thing for correction became intriguing. Things like "You didn't make my cup of coffee before you left for work on Tuesday," or "You rolled your eyes when I was describing the color/pattern for the new drapes in the living room."
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: and since I'm an awesome husband, there's nothing that really needs correcting.
Is Mrs. Edge reading this?
Tom Allen wrote:"You rolled your eyes when I was describing the color/pattern for the new drapes in the living room."
I roll my eyes too. I just don't let her see it ;)
Tom Allen wrote:The idea is that we both dislike the idea of punishment
My wife and I feel the same way. At least no physical punishment.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Linus

Post by Linus »

My wife has a good collection of steel chains, padlocks, blindfolds & handcuffs
Most nights she handcuffs my hands to my cage
Or she chains my cage / hands / legs to bed or window grill
She enjoys in keeping me in captivity for hours, at times the whole night!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Ball-slapping, for whatever reason she might have at the time. Cock-slapping/spanking, for a variety of reasons, or, simply because she enjoys it and it makes her 'wet'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Nat

Post by Nat »

Thanks for the replies so far. Not much on what you have been punished for, but I guess thats down to individual KH to decide and will be different for all.
Have any members been subjected to psychological punishment rather than physical?
How did you feel during andd after punishment?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote:
Tom Allen wrote: and since I'm an awesome husband, there's nothing that really needs correcting.
Is Mrs. Edge reading this?
Hell, I tell her this all the time! 8-)
Tom Allen wrote:The idea is that we both dislike the idea of punishment
My wife and I feel the same way. At least no physical punishment.
Let me clarify this: She doesn't want to punish me for doing something ridiculous, like, not hanging up my clothes. And I certainly don't want that, either; especially since we're both mature and reasonable people who pretty much don't cause issues with each other.

That's why the idea of "funishments" or a "corrective action" night sounded like it could be fun, as a way to play with corporal punishment, but without the relationship issues getting all tangled up in it.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I've had a few different relationships, but very little real experience with "punishment"

I have had a good bit of experience with funishment - which is corporal play, done just as a fun dynamic. Sometimes in a role-play punishment context, but almost never as an actual punishment.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon