Dos your keyholder let you penetrante?

Living the real life under lock and key
Hendrik3th

Dos your keyholder let you penetrante?

Post by Hendrik3th »

Dus it still happens that your KH use your cock in her pussy
0 x
LockedUp24

Re: Dos your keyholder let you penetrante?

Post by LockedUp24 »

Rarely and only when she wants.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Yes BUT it's entirely up to Her, She says it's "HER cock" and so it's entirely for Her use at Her whim !! i'm only there to look after it for Her !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Pretty much all the time when we have sex. Our way of doing chastity is me locked and waiting for her. When we are together it is better then it ever was. We both love being with each other and nothing can beat that.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hendrik3th wrote:Dus it still happens that your KH use your cock in her pussy
Absolutely, but I think a time is coming when it may become a rarer event, and then only after certain other conditions are fulfilled...and another condition to be fulfilled after...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

God yes! Ironically I think we have more PIV while I'm in chastity than when I'm not. It's just that I'm not allowed to cum without her permission. She loves being penetrated, and would never give that up.

PIV sex is just a little more complicated in chastity. She needs to unlock me and I get to wash up and I either need to exercise self control or take precautions. Precautions are typically numbing cream and condoms, which can give her as much cock as she's craving without the risk of orgasm. I don't feel a thing, but I get off on her getting off and I'm left hornier than before.

There's nothing quite like spooning your partner after sex knowing she's completely satisfied while you're desperately trying to refrain from humping her leg. :)
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Yes my wife loves to have me in her especially after an oral orgasm , but I am not allowed to cum . If I do slip up I am to pull out and ruin my orgasm , at this point if she is upset I will be denied clean up . She knows the desire to clean up is very strong from leaking or a ruined orgasm and uses this as punishment . This usually makes me have enough self control as I don't like the punishment . It is emotionally devastating to see my cum wiped up and wasted .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Yes, but penetration seems to be less frequent. I haven't come inside her in over a month. The last time we played, she told me to penetrate her but forbade me to come. I did not want to have an accident, so my thrusting was very minimal and finally I just stayed in there statically. She teased me a bit about it, but I knew she was very serious. It's hot how possessive she is over my orgasms now.

Has to be my favorite way to be denied, to feel her warmth, tightness and juices on me but then have to repel all male instincts and avoid ejaculation. It really hits my submissive button to then have to get dressed with a full erection and I've noticed that her scent lingers in my shorts and can smell her the next day. She's left her mark on me!

This is why I am not locked up more... she loves feeling my erection against her as she falls asleep, her satisfied and me obviously still wanting more:
HerTDToy wrote: There's nothing quite like spooning your partner after sex knowing she's completely satisfied while you're desperately trying to refrain from humping her leg. :)
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Absolutely.

I think She enjoys it more than I do which is not to say I don't enjoy it.

She especially loves to be taken from behind. I think it's Her innate submissiveness.
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
kunst

Post by kunst »

Yes! Since we started chastity we only have PIV sex. No more handjobs, blowjobs, very short teasing (maximum 1-2 minutes), but she likes to have PIV sex 3-4 times per week.
0 x