XR University

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
XR University

Post by Lockedchef »

I just stumbled across this. Interesting show that had a bunch of information, I skipped around and didn't really watch the entire thing since it is an hour, but hey if one person on this board learns something from watching it then it was worth the post.

http://www.xruniversity.com/xr-u-show-e ... -chastity/
0 x
JetMirage

Re: XR University

Post by JetMirage »

My wife and I actually watched all of those videos. There are a couple others that could be related to chastity, especially the one about prostate play and milking. They're pretty good and can be quite entertaining. I like how they have scenes after the discussions.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I have seen this and glanced at some of the other videos. I like how matter of fact they are about it, it seems pretty genuine. I do not get how he can sit there naked and not get hard. When I first showed my wife the chastity cage, I wanted her to see how it worked and put it on in front of her. I was rock hard and could not do it. In anticipation of this, I had some ice and that still did not work. Only a freezing cold shower did the job, and I still had to put it on away from her.
0 x
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

They posted a new MC episode. I just found it in my RSS-feed and have not watched it yet. But several other episode were good enough to take a look.

Here is the Blog post.

Here is the direkt link to the video (no need to register).
0 x