permanent chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
joni

permanent chastity

Post by joni »

Long time my fantasy have been a permanent chastity, but i dont have a KH. Last friday i was really drunk and made my fantasy true. I dont remember well that i do it, it was big mistake. I notice yesterday that my CD is glued, i wear cb-6000s and every part of it is glued, lock too, glue was super epox. I havent realise yet what i have done, but i think its no turning back, its little bit a shock. Only positive thing is that i manage to keep it clean without removing it, now its really important.
Does anyone else done such a stupid thing like me?
0 x
RedTheHusky

Re: permanent chastity

Post by RedTheHusky »

nope
what material is made off ? maybe if you get disparate , you can cut it off easly
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

and you didn't wake up with super glue stuck to your fingers? I can't even use the stuff sober without getting some of it on me. At least you are in plastic and bolt cutters are only a trip to Home Depot away and the guide pins snap pretty easily.

Yes,I know I shouldn't feed the troll...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

joni wrote:Does anyone else done such a stupid thing like me?
:roll:

I miss the old days. We used to get a much more creative and intelligent class of trolls back then. Now, anybody with a smart phone can be stupid on teh intertubes.
0 x
joni

Post by joni »

Sorry but im not a troll, i really glue it, every part of it, its made plastic and it sit tight.
Strange but same time i feel sad and happy for this. i know that you dont beleave me, no can do for it.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

It's plastic. Pretty easy to cut the spacers and you are free. Lock is easily cut with bolt cutters.

There may be a way to make chastity permanent but super gluing a plastic device is surely not it
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
joni

Post by joni »

How can i say, i dont wear it like it should, mine is so small that i dont need spacer. If i manage cut the ring without hurting myself i can get it off, but im not shure do i want it off. This have been my fantasy long time and now its true. It feel right and exiting, if i get healt problems of it i try to cut it. Maybe i make my other fantasy true and have orthodontic braces and headgear.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

joni wrote:Sorry but im not a troll, i really glue it, every part of it, its made plastic and it sit tight.
Strange but same time i feel sad and happy for this. i know that you dont beleave me, no can do for it.
Okay, maybe you did. Whatever.

I think a bigger point is that if you get so drunk that you don't realize that you've glued a chastity device onto your tonker, then you've got much bigger issues than orgasm denial will solve.
0 x
RedTheHusky

Post by RedTheHusky »

maybe nextime he wakes up, he will be all crossdressed or wakes up in a stranger dungeon tied to a bed
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I got so drunk once I woke up wearing a pair of boots that were so knoted that I had to cut the laces. Funny part was I was wearing sandals when I left to go drinking.
0 x