prince albert for chastity--initial thoughts

Living the real life under lock and key
gnobodhi

prince albert for chastity--initial thoughts

Post by gnobodhi »

Here is information I was looking for before getting my PA...just paying forward all the great advice and insight i've found on these forums.

Wanting more security in chastity is what led me to get a PA piercing. Even though the idea of it made me squirm, I did the internet research and was encouraged to read that most guys experienced very little pain from the actual piercing...if anything, the most uncomfortable aspect was the insertion of a tube into the urethra.

So I planned ahead and bought a set of urethral sounds and an 8mm urethral plug with a "thru hole" and glans ring for all day wear. The first time sounding was a little weird, but in no time, I got pretty used to things going up my pee hole. I also really liked the the plug--it became my favorite piece of jewelry. After a few weeks, I felt I was ready for what I'd read was the most uncomfortable aspect of piercing and set up an appointment with the most reputable (and expensive) piercing businesses in the area.

Now, I had to decide on the gauge. I'd read that most people started at around 12 or 10, which was discouraging because most chastity devices that make use of some sort of locking PA mechanism use a larger diameter pin of 3-4 millimeters (8 or 6 gauge)...if I was going to have to start at 12 and then stretch up 6...longer process than I wanted.

I asked to see a 10 gauge curved barbell, and, compared to my 8mm plug, it looked like a strand of wire! The 6 gauge appeared much sturdier, and, as the piercer said that gauge could be done safely, that's what I chose.

I was pretty nervous, but felt more confident upon feeling no discomfort at the insertion of the urethral tube. Whilst taking a deep breath as instructed, I congratulated myself on having trained so well for the event.

The actual piercing hurt, I won't lie. I suspect the larger gauge needle hurts more than a skinny one. My piercer never cautioned me about the pain factor...only advised me about safety...and I appreciate that. I'm a big boy who's there to get his dick pierced...was I expecting it to feel good? Anyway, the piercing also took a bit longer than I expected. And when my piercer gave me after-care instructions, I didn't hear any of it except for the part about no sex for 6 weeks. I managed to get my pants on and pay the bill (plus tip) and didn't even leave behind my wallet or cell phone.

I was pretty amped but drove myself home just fine. Two beers and some ibuprofen and I felt pretty normal again. Just took my first piss--it was easy--and no blood or anything. Now, I'm sitting here writing this (about three hours later) feeling good about having done it all. Very little swelling or soreness. I would never tell anyone else what to do, but I'm glad I got the 6 gauge--seems safer and requires less stretching time. If I had to do it again, I definitely would.

But I won't lie, it did hurt.
2 x
locked4her55
Re: prince albert for chastity--initial thoughts

Post by locked4her55 »

Congrats on your piercing.

You're a braver man then me.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
gnobodhi

Post by gnobodhi »

Thanks, Locked. I guess brave is one word for it... :)

To update my last post, i remember some other questions i had when researching PA piercing were

"Will I be able to sleep? Will I wake up in excruciating pain?"
In my experience, no problems there. Got eight hours of natural sleep last night, and only woke up once for an uneventful piss. Did have some interesting dreams, tho...go figure.

"for the new piercing, will erections be painful?"
For me, no.

"Will I be mobile the next day, or will I be couch bound with a bag of frozen peas in my shorts?"
I'm surprised at how little discomfort I'm experiencing. I feel like I could easily go for a run or lift some weights, but I'll lay off for a while to let things heal. There isn't really any swelling; with the exception of small amount of blood and a cool looking piece of jewelry, my penis looks the same as it always did.

At this point, I'm very happy with my new piercing. Glad I went through with it. I think the danger lies being incautious...because of the lack of negative after-effects, it would be easy to over-do things and neglect the important after-care procedures...which I guess could mess with the healing process.

Again, I'm not an expert on the subject, and this is based entirely on my own experience. But this is the kind of personal experiences I would have liked to have read before I got the PA.

But maybe it doesn't matter...the only way to really know is to experience it first-hand.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Congratulations gnobodhi on the piercing, my first posting since my introduction earlier tonight, my experiences of the PA piercing are 100% positive my wife/mistress loves it even after the first expletive of "dont think your coming anywhere near me with that" lol that soon changed !! im now stretched to 8mm (0 gauge ?) and love it, as does she, im now locked in a PA5000 with a donut cock ring as I hate the ball trap devices, not compatible with an active life style IMHO, I road race bicycles. My 1st experiences were feck that hurt but compared to the nipples I would have the PA done every day rather than the nipples, my PA healed in 6ish weeks but nipples took almost a year to be 100 % and she didnt spare any teasing on the PA, some blood with night time erections but no pain. Just about to pull the plug on a Steelworxx Tube Jacket with a few custom mods and cant wait for it to be delivered. When unlocked I wear a 7mm complete ring or an 8mm curved 13mm barbell with 14mm balls when she wants me within ;-)
1 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

Congrats on your piercing. When I got my PA piercing twenty years ago it was quite the norm to start with a 12 gauge. I think you made a really good move by beginning with the 6 gauge...it'll make things much easier once you being stretching yourself to accept larger size jewelry.
0 x
gnobodhi

Post by gnobodhi »

one week later and it is well. up until yesterday there was intermittent bleeding, which wasn't too bad except for the time the blood soaked thru my underwear and spotted my jeans. remedied this by wearing adhesive maxi pads. kept spare pads and underwear in my work bag...really have developed some empathy for ladies.

not much pain except for some pinching when it moves into an uncomfortable position during the day--calls for some covert re-arrangement.

have kept it clean by 2x day soak with sea salt and distilled water followed by rinse with mild detergent. used a wet q-tip to remove congealed body fluid.

still no sex :cry: bcwywf.

in my 20's i had piercings for both nipple and tongue. i was pretty out of it back then, but i still think those piercings were far less painful than the prince albert. however, the PA is much faster healing with virtually no residual pain--two major drawbacks for the nipple and tongue in my experience.

in short, it's a week later and i love this piercing. glad i did it.
1 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

I'm on day 5 after my PA piercing. Piece of cake. I experienced very little pain, more like brief moderate discomfort when I got pierced at 6ga (4mm). I had almost no bleeding at the time and none since. The first 2 times peeing did sting but fine every time after that. I can pee standing up if I put just a little pressure on the bottom ball so everything exits out the front. I've got a titanium barbell. The larger barbell was more expensive than the smaller options, so everything ended up costing $150 total. Hopefully it's allowed so I'd like to give a shout out to Primitive Accents piercing parlor in Vegas. They were extremely professional and clean. My only regret is that I didn't get it done sooner.
2 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Update: I must heal quickly, since the 6g barbell seemed loose after a couple of weeks. I ordered a 4g (5mm) barbell from flea bay, sterilised it and it slipped right in without a taper or need to stretch. And that went so well that I ordered a 2g barbell and taper. I used the taper slowly with lubricant and there was a slight sting just as the taper went through. No bleeding or anything else, but the new jewelry looks huge compared to what I started at. It weighs over 22 grams and has 13mm balls on the ends. I've gone fast, but listened to my body. My goal was 6mm so that I can have a device with a pass through for urinating. I have an a-400-3 coming that I will probably have to modify to open the gap.
I think have figured out a way to add a fixed PA pin to my Jailbird. I'll post something when I do. Until then, the goal is to be locked back up for the beginning of Locktober.

And before I get beaten up over it, I know the recommended healing time is much longer. However, this is how it is working for me and I am not saying everyone or anyone should follow in my timeline steps. Follow your piercer's instructions. It's just working for me. I'm an unusual case anyways. When we got our first device, it got locked on immediately for weeks without needing to be removed to adjust to it.
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.