sleeping unlocked

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

sleeping unlocked

Post by kunst »

As I mentioned in other posts, I tend to use the cage less possible. During day I almost never use it, but it helps sleeping.
Some nights when I cannot sleep because I am excited I wear it and usually I fall to sleep very fast; problem is morning wood at 5AM when very often I need to remove the cage because the pressure is so high that causes strong pain (not every night though).
I know many of you wear the cage during day and remove it by night: do you have any hint on how to sleep? When you are really horny which is your preferred position? For me the main problem without the cage is that any minimum rubbing against linen cause excitation and risk of orgasm.
I would really like to get rid of the cage, at least by night!
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: sleeping unlocked

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Sleeping unlocked is not a good option for me, as that morning wood is what gets me in trouble. I never had any pain a little discomfort maybe but now I look forward to the pressure from the cage , and our cuddle time in the morning. I find this time with my wife the most rewarding part of my day now , as before I would satisfy myself and move on with my day.

What a selfish fool I was.
Give it time for me it only got better
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I too enjoy the 5 am morning wood in the cage. It is a daily reminder that she now controls my orgasms. A proper fitting device is a must.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I love sleeping with my JB also, especially the morning wood. I have found, however, that supportive briefs help keep the cage from trying to push away from my body during the attempts at morning wood. This helps because it keeps the skin at the bottom of my scrotum from getting overly stretched / irritated.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

A well fitted cage will help as will just getting used to it. I am don't think there is a magical cure. Your body will get used to it but it might be a small problem going forward
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
LoknMa

Post by LoknMa »

Maybe it is because I am so new to the chastity thing but I have actually built up a little anxiety to sleeping with the cage on. I don't sleep very well with it on. When I do I have had to get up around 3:30 and around 5:00 to releive the pressure. Really kills my sleep cycle. It isn't really painful but enough to wake me up. Last night I had to keep my cage off over night to let a sore heal and I slept soundly all night long. Felt great!

Anyone else have anxiety about going to sleep with the CD on?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I have no problems at night. I would rather have it on than off. Many nights we fall asleep together after a bit of t & d . There are times when she will fall asleep with one hand on her property. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

My wife and I are only concerned about me only having an orgasm when she says so. We do not care how that is accomplished so I only wear my CB6000s when we are apart AND I feel that I am going to be too weak to avoid temptation. I work from home so my wife and I are almost always together. I am pretty comfortable wearing it when I sleep but I do not see the need. Sometimes if I am teased by my wife, that night, I might wear it to bed if I am still very horny. So basically we use the device to provide make masturbation more difficult. Not impossible but it is a deterrent as it gives me time to cool off.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

It may sound uncomfortable with the cage, but I sleep on my stomach. What ends up happening is that you get used to a certain position - it may be different from what you were used to pre-chastity. But whatever works, right? :)

I get the morning wood issue a lot when I've been denied for quite a while, but again, it's just something you deal with when you have no other option.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
fineline

Post by fineline »

Except for the few times when I was just starting out that I had sores from the cage (which I no longer have), I have always been in one device or another at night. The reason for wearing a device is my habit of masturbation, and the most likely time was when I was awake in the middle of the night. Cage = no masturbation, and it helps to break the cycle. I started sleeping through the night more, and I can't help but think that my brain was making an appointment with an orgasm, and once that was taken off the table, I slept.

It'll take a wile to find the right cage for you, but keep at it. It's worth it.
0 x