Is 27 too young for this?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luccas

Is 27 too young for this?

Post by Luccas »

I see that most of the people here are serious, mature men, not young adults.
Should I in my young age maybe do something else, and not indulge in this?

BTW, the motivation for me wasn't too kinky in the first place. Yes, it is kinky and exciting, but still, I also wanted to avoid masturbation because I think I did it a bit too much, so I wanted to give myself a break. I also wanted to get more of a motivation to look for a potential girlfriend (as I am single now, but I do have an online relationship with a keyholder - hypnosis, no device). It's 43 days already. I am wondering if it's normal to do such a long streak of chastity at so young age?
0 x
KydenHeart

Re: Is 27 too young for this?

Post by KydenHeart »

I may not have been practicing chastity for nearly as long as some here but I have to jump in and so no, not too young. I am 27 myself and married and I'm so glad this is somethingmy wife and I do. I think if you read enough of these forums you will see a lot of older men wishing they started sooner.

That being said I have no idea what it's like to do this without a girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse as a kh.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I don't think age can be a criteria for chastity lifestyle
If both are going to involve and enjoy, then the pleasures are heavenly!
In fact, I always thought that I found this too late
If I knew about this in my thirties, we would have had a far more intense sex life!
Now I am 54 & wife 49
For us now it's more of dominant - submissive companionship where she rules & I follow
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Mistress A slave

Post by Mistress A slave »

I just turned 28 and have been doing chastity for a year and a FLM for a month now. I understand that it can feel taboo at times but all in all I enjoy it very much. I would recommend getting a device, starting with the cb6000 series. I have practiced with and without a device ( currently without, MM's 6-8 week building process is painful) and wearing one brings a whole new euphoric sensation to those long edge periods. Good luck to you and remember you're the only one living your life, do what feels right.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Luccas wrote:I see that most of the people here are serious, mature men, not young adults.
Should I in my young age maybe do something else, and not indulge in this? It's 43 days already. I am wondering if it's normal to do such a long streak of chastity at so young age?
Luccas, I know of men who started into chastity as young as 18. And I myself started at 32. Yes, most of us are a bit older now (44 here) but I think there are a myriad of reasons for that. With that said, I don't go around and should on other people's lives and tell them how to live it. Only you can decide what is right for you. As to going 43 days and asking if that is normal... the only normal I know for sure is a setting on my dish washer. I do think it is statistically rare for a man in his 20s to go that long, and FWIW that's longer than I have ever gone, but I'm not one to tell you what is right or wrong for you.

I do know that my sex drive at 44 isn't what it was at 24. That's just the typical changes in the body. And the intensity which I respond to chastity with has also changed, though I think there are several factors for making me much more patient with it. And not just age, but also a growing familiarity with the experience.

Wherever your journey takes you, I hope you enjoy the experience. And if you do decide that having a woman in charge of your sexuality this way is important, I can say based on my own experiences... most men have better results looking within the kinky community they you will have looking in a regular bar. But there are always exceptions too.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I'm 33 myself and we just started. Our marriage wasn't ready for this until recently though that I know. I think more then age it is the bound with my wife that had to mature. We had to get to a certain point of understanding, trust, and communication to do this.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Hey, I just turned 27 and my wife is 25. We've been playing with chastity for a couple years now. We love it and couldn't be happier. You are never too young to have good, meaningful, kinky fun with your significant other.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Michele

Post by Michele »

I don't recall a "this is for ages 35 and up" on my Milton Bradley Chastity game. :)

Hehe
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

Do whatever feels right for you. I'm young as well but not into this as a 24/7 lifestyle. More as a play thing. I like being submissive, but it's fun being dominant sometimes too. Do what you like.
0 x
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

Lady M wrote:I don't recall a "this is for ages 35 and up" on my Milton Bradley Chastity game. :)

Hehe
It's in the fine print :D
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity