Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sirmebane »

After giving my wife her requested foot rub, she let me know she was going to pleasure herself with a vibrator. I would receive some light teasing after that so it would be fair and square. When she was done and she started to tease me, I made a gesture with my hand as turning a key to open a lock. She plainly said, "no." I plead my case as I was eager after watching her put on a show. "No."

A few more times, I made the unlocking gesture at various intervals and she finally slapped my hand. I was shocked but she just smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Sometimes is not what she says but how she says it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Dredger

Post by Dredger »

My wife was fitting me Holy Trainer yesterday and twisted the magic lock a bit hard and snapped the key. We both stop there looking at it and she just said never mind. Luckily she unpicked me and we are using the lock again until a stronger and more secure one comes from Uber kinky on Monday. I remember he looking at the photos I showed her of the pink HT and she smiled and thought it could be fun. Once locked yesterday she has revealed some things she is concerned about with me and it will be a few days before she thinks about when I am coming out. Those “few days” is all I can think about. She wanted a two hour full massage with light tickling so she could drift off to sleep. It’s going to be a long journey I think.
1 x
rbchastity4m

Post by rbchastity4m »

being new to Key holding, my Goddess asked me this morning where the key was, she does not want/trust me to take it to work for the week knowing full well i would be unlocking at the earliest opportunity.

one is left in the bathroom cabinet (the other she has hidden) so that i don’t have to ask to unlock and have a shower and proper clean when i return weekly from work.

such a small thing to some, but if felt huge to me.
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

rbchastity4m wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:16 am being new to Key holding, my Goddess asked me this morning where the key was, she does not want/trust me to take it to work for the week knowing full well i would be unlocking at the earliest opportunity.

one is left in the bathroom cabinet (the other she has hidden) so that i don’t have to ask to unlock and have a shower and proper clean when i return weekly from work.

such a small thing to some, but if felt huge to me.
What would have happened if she wasn't able to get the broken key out? I often find myself thinking about my wife never letting me out again. Mine is a metal cage, so getting out of it would be next to impossible without someone else's help, which I'm way too shy to ask for help with. But if she told me I'd no longer be allowed to cum, to get hard or I'd never be released ever again, I think I'd be completely fine with it. I'd just have to deal with the private room strip searches at the airport from now on.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
rbchastity4m

Post by rbchastity4m »

i would be tasked with cutting it off somehow?
she requires my seed in a few weeks so the key is ever so important to her, after that it is up to her what happens to the keys. i will simply and obligingly follow her command.
1 x
nivelx77
Last orgasm: July 5th, 2020

Post by nivelx77 »

After I made her cum giving her oral.

Me: I though that you allow me to fuck you today.
She: But you made me cum! You should have asked me before I cum! I don't need more for today.

And we both fall asleep while cuddling
3 x
aksun

Post by aksun »

On a walk: “I have the key right here....”
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

"So the goal is fewer orgasms for you, and more for me?"
yes
Then she grinned...
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Two comments in the last week...

Me: You do realize that we missed celebrating our anniversary of four years of you locking me up.
Her: Really? Good lord! I guess it is working for us, huh?

and

She allowed me out for some PIV but instructed me to put the cage back on right after. When she fell asleep, I just put it away in a drawer and took a day off on my own initiative. I put the cage back on the following evening and dropped the key in a drawer of her vanity. When she was getting ready for bed, I heard "it's about time" come from the bathroom.
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Had my annual physical yesterday, it was first thing in the morning and she was still in bed when I left. Later, I was at the auto parts store because I needed batteries for a couple of the vehicles and my phone rang..."Please tell me you took that off!" I told her I had and she said "Oh, good, I completely forgot."

After I'd been home for a while, doing this and that, she came down from her office upstairs..."Did you put that back on?" I hadn't, she asked "Why the hell not?"

Then, "How did you get it off? You didn't get the key from me...?" I told her that I'd found the other key (which actually had been missing for a while). "So, how do I know you haven't taken it off any other times?"

"You don't."

"I don't think you should have that anymore." (Meaning the spare key.)

She let me stay uncaged last night. I kept waking up with very insistent erections and have only just barely suppressed the temptation to do something about it. I'm sitting here with one right now, and at this point I'm not sure it would/will be possible to get the thing back on without doing something about it...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted