Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Spaceman
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Spaceman »

Just now after three weeks 24/7 I asked when I would be let out,

A. I'm rather enjoying having a slave whilst you're caged, maybe January if you're good?

Me, really? That long?

A. OK February, any more complaints?
4 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Me: Dec 1, only 62 more days till I can have a chance at a release.

Wife: keep dreaming
1 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I was behaving less than appropriately tonight. She said to me “keep it up and I’ll throw away your key.”
5 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

For Christmas Wife got me wrestling tickets for the end of March. Guess I wasn’t thrilled enough because she said”you’re not as excited as I think you should be so how about the date on the ticket is now also your next opportunity to come. More excited now?”

Last orgasm 9/30
5 x
goog

Post by goog »

So, last night, she locked me up for the first successful time (e.g. no problems due to lockup) for about three hours. First time, the cage was definitely too small and the second one cut me. This one is just right (so far. Hopefully second lockup will be tonight).

Anyway, we were talking and flirting giggling about it. Playful. Fun. She is very vanilla and has been a little hesitant about this whole thing.

But just before she unlocked me, she goes, "Who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking this more than you do!"
7 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I just walked into an unlocked bathroom to find the wife, naked and on the scale. She looked me straight in the eye and said “ You look down at that scale I will add yet another month till you can come. “
6 x
chas123abc
Last orgasm: November 23rd, 2023

Post by chas123abc »

Woke up extremely horny and was cuddling with the wife. I asked about cumming (it will be 7 weeks in a couple of days) and she replied "would you rather cum after begging me or some other time in the future when I really want you to cum and it will be a pleasant surprise"
4 x
goog

Post by goog »

Still new to the journey. The night before last was my first overnight lockup and she texted me from work yesterday morning and told me she left the key on her nightstand and to take off the cage. We are easing into it and I'm letting her set the pace. The longest I've stayed caged was about 18 hours so far.

Anyway, last night, just before she got into the shower, she handed it to me, with the key necessary to lock it, and said, "You should cage up. And I'll *definitely* be wearing the key to work tomorrow."
6 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

HI everyone,
This comment is not from my KH but from a very good friend I have known a long time who lets her GF/KH keep her locked up most of the time.
I got a small package in the mail opening it I found two sets of keys, knew immediately they were for a chastity belt, read note realized it was from my friends KH. Note explained I was to hold the keys until she requested return.
When I called her (Friend) to find out possible duration and make fun of her situation, friend had no idea I had been sent keys asked for description of them getting very wound up that I had her keys and from what she said I had all of them, also they live a long ways away from me now.
As she panicked I could hear in the background,
"See what happens when you push me!"
Friend yelled something back then I hear her say "Three months!"
her key holder said

"If your good!"

then the phone went dead.
I have exchanged e-mails with both they both seem to be agreeable to situation so I'm not worried and friend is like me, except she spends most of the time in her belt and bra but "IF your good." is what interested me LOL

It's strange I felt a little pang of jealousy when I got off the phone. LOL

Oh and by the way that was just over three months ago, still no request for keys back, Friend is starting to sound anxious. LOL

Mikel
4 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
ian 1976

Post by ian 1976 »

day 21 of 31 day period..
wife: how was my cock in the night?
me: actually slept through. didn’t wake up.
wife: getting used to it then.
me: i think it depends on lots of things. like not drinking water before bed..
wife. so we won’t be drinking water for 50 days then.
me: very funny.
wife: can make it 60 if you want?
me: no 50 is good, thankyou.
😳

man alive. 🤪
3 x