Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Macy has keys »

You can throw away that last piece of Locktober cake Cruisingnude ...
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

We have a LARGE puppy (70 lbs and under a year) who has lots of energy which creates additional havoc in our household. He loves coming and putting his chin on my wife's leg to have his ears rubbed.

Her: He really loves having his ears rubbed. I'm sure you'd love having something else rubbed.

Who are you and what have you done with my wife?!
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Had been playing around with different units, I had been using one of the older brass stealth locks, fits different units much better than stainless one she had purchased for me.
Was asked to put on a very heavy stainless unit from a long time ago wore overnight went to lube up noticed lock missing from unit, left the actual locking tab in latch at back of cylinder.
After brief panic attack
KH replied "Well I guess we can throw out all these other units now" :0 !!!!!!
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
a320filtros

Post by a320filtros »

First it’s Loctober now it’s No-vember is anyone’s key holder now saying “Do not open until Christmas?” Where does she come up with these things?
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

On Friday, Mrs. Twisted called the oil company to schedule a delivery and got voicemail. They called back yesterday, and the woman (who has never talked to me before) asked "Is this Steve?" That is not my name.

Mrs. Twisted often uses a shortened form of her name, which can be either male or female*, and asked if that was what had been asked. When I told her what had really been asked, she said "Oh, that's my boyfriend." :shock:

*(Long ago, while job-hunting, she discovered that she got more/better responses to her resume if it wasn't immediately apparent that she was a she. It got to be a habit.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

After letting her know I was taking tomorrow off to start my weekend early (she is planning to visit starting tomorrow night), and that I might have a little horny coming on, the conversation turned toward her recent reading of the KH pages and what she found there:

She: 'I should probably try to forget all of those teasing ideas I read about. Or should I?'
Me: 'who ever said teasing can't satisfy horny?'
She: 'Hmmm...yours too?'
Me: 'mmmMMM...guess maybe we should see!'
She: 'I think we should. Maybe I just need to see it in action to believe it. :D '
Me: 'do you want to?'
She: 'Tease you?'
She: 'Deny you?'
She: 'Make it understood that I'm in control?'
She: 'Maybe.'
Me: 'hmmmmmm. you have my attention'
She: 'I guess it has started then. ;) '
Me: 'has it? i guess we'll see'
She: 'If I have your attention then I think it has.'

BCWYWF? Yes, but dayum...THAT exchange was hot!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

She: Do you want the key?
Me: I'm frustrated!
She: That's just how I want you!

- long pause -

She: I'm not sure I wanna let you out again.
Me: Let's just leave that decision open for now... okay?

- long silence -
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

a320filtros wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:25 pm First it’s Loctober now it’s No-vember is anyone’s key holder now saying “Do not open until Christmas?” Where does she come up with these things?
I dropped hints about Locktober that were ignored, then again for NOvember, again falling on stony ground. Them 12 days ago, She decided to cage up until New Year. If we manage it it will be a record by some margin.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I do my best to stay on Best Behaviour, but She can be the untidiest person. Today I opened a cupboard and half the stuff nearly fell out on top of me, and in a momentary lapse I shouted at Her why couldn't She put things away properly.

"Watch it", She replied. "Just remember who wears the pubes around this house".
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Steve2059 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:28 am I do my best to stay on Best Behaviour, but She can be the untidiest person. Today I opened a cupboard and half the stuff nearly fell out on top of me, and in a momentary lapse I shouted at Her why couldn't She put things away properly.

"Watch it", She replied. "Just remember who wears the pubes around this house".
I would have got a good caning for not tidying up after Her, MsM is tidy anyway BUT it is my job to ensure things stay tidy not Hers !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.