Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sirmebane »

Last night my wife enjoyed her foot rub and then got ready for bed. I was told that this would be a night we'd have some 'fun time.' She came back to bed with no sign of a key.

"Don't look at me like that... you'll stay locked up."

She snuggled in next to me and slipped her hand under my shirt to start working on my nipples. I was a little disappointed since I thought I'd at least be allowed out for a little hands on teasing. She let me know in no uncertain terms that she would do what she wanted tonight and then clamped both nipples; one with her fingers and the other hard with her teeth. Her attention went on for enough time that I was a panting mess and straining against the bars of my cage in a good way.

She would let me calm down a little and then she would bring on the intensity with some rough treatment of my nipples. I had to adjust the cage because I was straining so much and just thought 'to hell with it, I'm going to just do what I can in the cage.' I started shaking the cage, pulling the cage, doing whatever I could to get some stimulation. All of it was completely fruitless and so frustrating.

It became apparent to her that I was trying to get off and she clamped down hard and pulled in opposite directions which is normally a one way path to orgasm for me. Any stimulation with that much intensity always gets me off but there was no stimulation through the cage. I was furiously moving the cage while she had me making sounds I'm embarrassed to admit to until she finally eased off and let my heart rate fall below 150.

"You poor baby! Are you okay down there?" I told her that had I been unlocked I would not have lasted so long but I was ready if she wanted to get the key.

She put her finger to my lips and and just said, "Shhh... don't say anything else. You're not getting out."

Be careful what you wish for.
7 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

"I can't believe that when we started, I didn't like the idea of a metal cage. I love that this thing will never break!"
5 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night, after the first time we used the new Vixskin in the harness, we were cuddling with her holding me. M'Lady looked at me and said, "OK, 'Vic' can stay".
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Your little cock is trying to get hard, but the cage won't let it...

I think she's reached acceptance.
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Not so much said, as did:

I have been unlocked since early October and it seemed as though Mrs. Twisted had given up on The Game, at least for the moment. A week or two or so ago, I woke up with a tremendous case of 'blue balls'. I accused Mrs. Twisted of doing something to me while I was sleeping, she denied it. (She has been working late and coming to bed after I am already asleep.)

Last night she came to bed at about 1AM. I was only half asleep. She curled up behind me and reached into my PJ pants...and started rubbing. I didn't let on that I was aware, I wanted to see how far she would go. But it didn't take very long and I was nowhere near completely erect when it suddenly felt as though an orgasm was impending. My body stiffened involuntarily and she withdrew her hand.

She was laughing. I was breathing hard and continuing to feign sleep was futile. I wasn't quite sure if I had squirted or not (turns out, I hadn't, but it was damn close).

"What's wrong?" she asked, still laughing, "Are you okay? You sound like you just ran a marathon."

"Fuck you."

She was still laughing/giggling as she fell asleep. I stayed awake for a while, not by choice.
9 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

My wife and I trade turns on an online version of scrabble (aka Words with Friends) and after I finished a game, I offered her a new one with the most obvious letters I could use "S-E-X-Y" hoping that I would get a response from her. When she took her turn I got a little thrill but I doubt she knew what was going on...

2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

"I'm not letting you out but I am going to let you lick me."
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

She did it again- I was half awake when she came to bed, after a bit she started playing with me. She was more careful this time and didn't get me quite 'there', damn close but not quite (though I was hoping). I didn't let on that I was awake.

Then she took her hand away, waited, and started again...then she fell asleep.

A week ago Tue. she was dreaming again, about her and her 'boys'...and me. I heard some of the things she was saying. Of course, I had to help her out, otherwise I'd have never got to sleep...not to mention,it didn't take much listening and I was ready to go too.

The next day (or the one after?) she told me that the dream was even 'naughtier' than the ones she's had before. Sounds like she's getting more 'adventurous'. Of course, even if she gets to the point of wanting it to be more than just a dream, it's certainly not going to happen with the current state of affairs...but I think she's getting there...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

"I've decided that if for some reason you couldn't wear the cage, that you're still only going to be allowed to fuck me with the harness and faux cock. This is the only way I want it now."
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Me: "Did you think about how I'd take it when you told me that you've honestly forgotten how I felt inside you?"

Mrs Edge: "No, I just said it, and I didn't even think about it."
2 x