Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by slave d »

i have had some health issues (not covid) while we’ve been locked down meaning some of our play etc has been a bit limited lately. Today MsM worked all day pruning some plants around the house and so i prepared Her a nice bath and bathed Her this evening (i was dressed in “uniform” of cage and panties only as usual). She went to the bedroom afterwards while i cleaned the bathroom. When i got to the bedroom She was standing, naked, with Her wooden paddle in Her hand and said “panties down and adopt the position little dickie, it’s time we caught up on your discipline”. She gave me 50 hard strokes which had me very close to my limits before saying “now your little bottom is the same bright pink as your panties”, “I really will have to ramp things up because you are getting a bit soft my boy” .............. Yes Miss, thank You Miss !!

MsM’s ld
5 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

The other night we were watching TV before bed and I casually asked
"Since you're in compete control of my sex life, can you tell me what the chances of my getting lucky tonight are?"

She just started laughing!
9 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

After I got in bed with her the other night I asked "You haven't replaced me with your vibrator, have you?"

"What's it to you?"
5 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

"I'm horny."
"I know. I like you that way."
4 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Last weekend while we were still lying in bed I said ...

"I'd make love to you but somebody left me locked overnight."
"And you're going to stay locked for a long time!"
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
In for a penny, in for a pound...

Post by TwistedMister »

A while back, when she had unlocked me and we were playing on the bed,she asked me straight out "What are your fantasies?"

Well, I didn't answer her then, because when she asked it I shot my wad straight away. So, while I have been out of work I started writing some of them down, a little each morning while 'on the throne'. It turned out to be somewhat of a project and ran rather longer than I had anticipated. I started out by writing down the mirror of the dreams/fantasies *she* has been telling me about (which, when I accidentally clicked onto the first page of this thread, I saw has been going on for about six years now). Then on to a whole bunch of other stuff, including thoughts I have had about her keeping me as her 'locked up' 'sex slave' permanently and various ideas about what she might do as a 'Mistress' with a 'sex slave' and a 'Hall Pass'.

I have a bit of a 'perfectionist' streak that sometimes causes me to not finish projects for concentrating on getting the details 'perfect'. But, this past weekend was our anniversary so I decided to leave it unfinished, wrote up a summary and then left the whole thing for her to find with a note reminding her of the question, and telling her *not* to read it unless she *really* wanted to know the answer, and if she didn't to put it in the wood-stove and burn it. Then I left to run some errands (propane for the genny and grill, gas for the tractor and chainsaw, and to get some groceries for the birthday meal I was planning- filet mignon, parsnip/potato mash, sweet corn in a butter and cheese sauce, and baby peas with pearl onions in a butter sauce with tarragon and parsley...oh and fresh raspberries to make a raspberry and brown sugar reduction to top the meat...and ingredients to bake a cake, which was a first for me).

I was gone for a few hours. When I got back the note/list was gone. There were no ashes in the stove. I also told her in the note, not to tell me either way whether she liked any of the 'fantasy' ideas or not, and she hasn't said a thing...but her demeanor seems a bit different...I might have to start a 'Journey' thread of my own...
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tonight i was, as usual, going down on MsM to “warm Her up” while She watched a video of a huge uncut BBC wanking in the shower (one of Her favs !!). So, i get to warm Her up with my mouth then She starts using Her “big buck” Vixskin and vibrator and i’m sent to the bedroom to put on Her strap-on with another Vixskin ready for Her to ride to about 3 or 4 more orgasms once She’s finished the video. MsM generally isn’t a huge fan of oral except for a warm up but i’m putting a lot of effort in hoping She’ll want more and i’m tonguing Her hole as deep as i can when She says “i think your tongue is longer than your little dickie these days” ..... yes Miss !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Before chastity at the start of my submission. She was on top, riding me until she came. She stopped and got off me. When I told her I had not finished she said, I know, it’s not about you
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Oof. When I left the 'fantasy' ideas for Mrs. Twisted I inadvertently neglected to include the 'Hall Pass' that I had created. I wrote it up using an actual fountain pen (yeah, I have a 'thing' for pens and penmanship). So, the other day I left it on her keyboard in her office. She didn't say anything about it.

Last night she came downstairs after work, and I noticed that she had it in her hand, but she didn't say anything then either.

This morning, we were sitting watching the news and having our morning coffee. All of a sudden she said "I found the paper you left for me, and I have just one thing to say about it."

Uh-oh. She paused, then continued- "You have very nice wring, it's almost like calligraphy. I put it somewhere where you won't be able to find it..."

The implication being, of course, that if I can't find it, I can't take it back.

I think I might have squirted a little bit.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "Your birthday is coming up. Anything special that you want?"
Me: "I thought that maybe you'd finally unlock me and give me a nice orgasm."
Her: "What?! Are you serious?"
Me: "Or you could just keep me locked up, like the last couple of years."
Her: "Good, because that's what I was planning anyhow."
5 x