Post by Luv2belocked »

I think I’m starting to like this....
5 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sirmebane »

She typically doesn't go more than two weeks without unlocking me... she just feels like I need the relief. Not this time.

Me: You know I'm ready when you are. I'd be happy to lick you tonight.

She: No thank you, I'm fine. I enjoyed myself last time.

Me: Well, it has been a while and...

She: ...and you're locked up. I will be starting my period soon so I'm thinking you should get used to your current situation. It will be a while.
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady hit me with 2 last night. We were snuggled up in bed with her head in the crook of my arm. She said she liked laying with her head there because "it's easy to do this" and then bit my left nipple.

A bit later she was munching on some cashews. She pinched and twisted my left nipple to get it hard before 'hanging' a cashew on it with the warning that I had "better not let it fall off". After a few minutes she removed it with her teeth, making sure she bit the nipple in the process.

Damn, I love that woman!
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:08 pm You'll forgive us @TwistedMister if we require a report once you both have been taking your supplements for a 3-4 weeks.
OK , it's been somewhere around two weeks...I think...I seem to be more easily aroused, and more aroused more often.

Last night while we were watching TV there was some young, black actor on the screen and she remarked that she found him attractive...and then said "I wonder how he'd look dressed as a 'cowboy'?"

For those who may be unaware, her dreams of 'playing with others' often involve 'cowboys'...she was deliberately goading me into thinking about her fucking him. Then she brought up another black actor,and told me that she found *him* attractive as well.

I don't know what's up with that, *I* don't have an IR fetish (as seems to be a popular thing with some folks), maybe she does?

Regardless, when I woke up this morning my dick was doing its best to try to rip my balls off. (Every now and then my scrotum gets a bit irritated, and I put some hand cream on to sooth it, I had done so yesterday so there wasn't enough friction to keep the ring in place.) It also felt like it was trying to bust out of the cage (which has actually happened twice before).
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

After last night's tease and denial episode and an impromptu session that was my wake up this morning..... with no release from her cage.

I texted her later that I was rather swollen today and aroused..

To which she replied..

"That was my goal for you"

🥰
5 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

A hour ago...

Mistress T in the shower. I’ve already dressed and showered and I’m in the kitchen. Suddenly I receive a text message - hmmm ... from Mistress T!? It simply says “NOW!!!”.
I walk to the bedroom and she’s there; naked, clean, shaven and lying on the bed legs apart and pussy held open.
A CMNF situation occurred (it’s normally round the other way with us), she had a lovely orgasm, and I returned caged and happy to the kitchen.
She’s amazing!!!!!
13 x
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

I complained about some minor inconvenience due to wearing the cage. She said, "I have an unsympathetic pussy."
6 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

This is true an stunned me. Just reminds me how lucky I am. My wife's friend was living with us after her nasty divorce. We were stoned and drunk when the girlfriend told us that she had no thad sex in 8 months and was very horny. That is when my wife said, " Would you like to fuck Steve?" She did and she had the loudest orgasm scream I ever heard. It threw my wife to the bedroom to ask who died. I invited my wife to join us. We found out that her girlfriend is bi and my wife leaned that she is too after having sex with her girlfriend. That was the beginning of a 30 year poly triad.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

i had been unlocked since the 20th of August when I had a heart attack. M'Lady had said several times I would be locked up that day but it didn't happen. Sunday night we had PIV and I was allowed to climax. Afterward she said the cage goes back on tomorrow. Then she said happy anniversary. We will skip it this year since it's going to be a while before this happens again. (Our 47th anniversary is in 2 weeks.)
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I accused her of knowing the right answer, she denied that and was a bit hesitant/embarrassed to admit it...
Me: Of your two cocks, ignoring emotions, just physically, which is your favorite?
She: (a bit haltingly) The big one, the Vixskin

I don't know why this turns me on, but it does. Reading too many comments by Mrs. Edge no doubt.
6 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro