Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by a320filtros »

“Your in COVID lockdown until I get better. Probably longer.”
0 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

I've decided we are doing Locktober and NOvember this year...it's just 61 short days honey!
4 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

We had plans for an extended weekend in October where she let on that she was thinking that she would allow me to cum after 10 weeks of uninterrupted caging. Our plans had a wrench thrown into them so now it looks like our trip won't happen. When I asked what that meant for being unlocked, she said...

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to figure something else out. It will be longer for you now, I suppose."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Back to back posts since she is on a roll...

I had a quick overnight out of town and I jokingly asked to be unlocked because "who knows... the hotel might have metal detectors." She was unimpressed with my logic and let me know I would continue to stay locked up nice and tight.

When I returned home in the late afternoon yesterday, she had just come from the gym and running a number of errands to pick me up from the shop where my car was being dropped off for a scheduled service.

"How about we go to dinner since it is getting late and I'd have to go to the grocery to put a meal on the table anyway." Sure, I'm down. We had dinner, we talked and caught up over the previous 24 hours of being apart. We finished dinner, paid our tab and headed home to decompress from a busy day.

As we get close to home, she gives me one of these "I'm surprised by you..." She tells me that when she went to the gym she put on leggings she knew that I'd appreciate and fully expected my 'busy hands' under the table at dinner or at least in the car since we'd been side-by-side for nearly two hours. I explained that I was trying not to be the horny, desperate husband who doesn't have any self-control and gets annoying.

"When I put them on I knew you would want to rub my legs because they are sooooo soft."

She didn't have to make that suggestion twice. It is becoming more and more clear to me that she really enjoys my attention.
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

We were talking about how we may handle Locktober this year:

She: Does it take some of the fun out of it? (reference to me currently not having long term uninterrupted wear...)
Me: Nope, does it for you?
She: Not at all! That's your thing.
Me: What's your thing?
She: You wearing it when I'm not there...for now.
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021

Post by Lock me »

Don't worry babe, Locktober and NOvember is only 87,840 minutes :lol:
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
cdkas01

Post by cdkas01 »

"time to cleanup the tube but the key mixed with other keys, where you put the spare?" and i don't have it
0 x
cuddlepuff
Last orgasm: August 28th, 2021

Post by cuddlepuff »

Remember when you brother points his finger at you, real close, and says, "I'm not touching you...."
Yeah, Mrs. T just did that to my cage.
1 x
blade_jogger

Post by blade_jogger »

Key Holder (wife) said after my one year locked-up anniversary. “Now that we proved it can be done - I guess it’s a good time to tell you that your cock is never going to fuck anyone ever again - this is forever.”
3 x
B̴̛̜͉̩̋̔̆͗Ḷ̸̢̡͕̯̜͙̝̖̌̉̇̀̈A̶̡̯̞̣͓̖͎̯̺͊̾͗̓̿D̶͎̟͐̌̐̀͌̏̑͆͐͜E̶͖̮͒ ̵̲͍̩̲̖͐̈́̔̽̀̕J̸̨͖̣̹̙͕̯̳͚͐͒͒̉̔̃̀͝͠O̴̧͍͎̗̪͕̭̓̊̑̽̒̋͝ͅĞ̸̛̹͉͙̹̞̱̫̈̋̀̚͘Ǵ̶̭͇̥̞̩̎̃͑̽̂̏͛̈͂E̸̯̦̐̀͛͜R̵̢̯͖̝͎͔̬̰̯̈́ [MECHANICALLY CASTRATED]
lockedbyles

Post by lockedbyles »

I've been out of chastity for a few months, mostly just due to lack of time. Last night we returned home after an extended vacation and I decided to put on a new cage that had arrived while we were gone. I sent my wife a quick text telling her that I was locked up and suggested that since we had missed the first part of Locktober that maybe she should keep me this way into the first part of NOvember so that we could go the full 31 days.

She responded by saying "How about the rest of Locktober and ALL of NOvember?"
5 x