Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sls01234 »

Me: locktober is almost over ready for a break.
Her: November is next and doesn't mean locktober ends.
1 x
CB6000
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

"We are doing Locktober and NOvember! It might be the start of something new for you..."
2 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Her how many tricker treaters did we have
Me I think 11
Her you have a least 11 more days before I will decide when you get unlocked.
3 x
CB6000
Lock me

Post by Lock me »

Me: We made it through Locktober!

Macy: Congratulations honey

Me: Let's celebrate!

Macy: Sorry honey, when Locktober ends, NOvember begins. Maybe we can celebrate at the end of the month? Or maybe we will just keep going....

Me: Ha ha!

Macy: I'm not kidding!

Me: What?

Macy: I think it's time to change our routine baby!
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lock me wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:14 pm Me: We made it through Locktober!

Macy: Sorry honey, when Locktober ends, NOvember begins. Maybe we can celebrate at the end of the month? Or maybe we will just keep going....

Is it too late for the BCWYWF warning? Sounds like you've got a tiger by the tail. :twisted:
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lock me

Post by Lock me »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:21 am
Lock me wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:14 pm Me: We made it through Locktober!

Is it too late for the BCWYWF warning? Sounds like you've got a tiger by the tail. :twisted:
Wow! It might be! :o
Unlike most on here, I didn't wish for long term denial.
I've been locked everyday for a long time with the exception of our lovemaking sessions. She would unlock me for every single one and lock me the next morning. This went on for years. Then at the beginning of this year, we would have sessions where she did not unlock me for each one. Which was fine, the sex was better for me when I was only getting it once a week. That slowly changed to getting unlocked every 3-5 sessions.
Then she found this site! I'm not sure what those keyholder's are talking about, but now she's "intrigued", now we are doing Lock-NO and now she wants to keep going?!
Don't get me wrong, Locktober was amazing with us teasing the crap out of each other everyday, and by the end of NOvember I'm going to be dying! I hope she's kidding!
4 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Lock me wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:19 am Unlike most on here, I didn't wish for long term denial.
I've been locked everyday for a long time with the exception of our lovemaking sessions. She would unlock me for every single one and lock me the next morning. This went on for years. Then at the beginning of this year, we would have sessions where she did not unlock me for each one. Which was fine, the sex was better for me when I was only getting it once a week. That slowly changed to getting unlocked every 3-5 sessions.
Then she found this site! I'm not sure what those keyholder's are talking about, but now she's "intrigued", now we are doing Lock-NO and now she wants to keep going?!
Don't get me wrong, Locktober was amazing with us teasing the crap out of each other everyday, and by the end of NOvember I'm going to be dying! I hope she's kidding!
My wife has taken me to 3 months with no getting out and no orgasms (until the end of the three months); and at least one stretch of 9 months of no getting out, with caged 'ruins' at the 3 & 6 month marks and a caged full orgasm at the 9 month mark...which was amazing, it felt like it just went on and on and on for a long time just like her orgasms do, instead of just a couple of squirts and done. I think I'd kind of like to feel that again...
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Permalock

Post by Permalock »

Put the cage on now! Locke it, and put the clip in and make it permanent!
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

My wife decided on her own to keep me locked up for just a few days over three months. It wasn't the first time I'd gone that long but it was the first time it was entirely her idea. I didn't lock up as instructed after the love making session which is a flaw in my character. I did eventually lock up and return the keys to her but it took me 10 days and some serious deliberation about whether I should have a solo session.

Last weekend it had been two weeks since she'd let me out for sex and she made some suggestions that we'd be playing that night. I was eager since I was in an orgasm deficit (just once in 15 weeks - and I'd been good even though I didn't lock myself back up as instructed). It turns out she was going to enjoy her vibrator while I was to stay locked.

Me: ...but I was thinking how much fun...

Her: Shhh. You've been put away and that's the way you'll stay. AND IT TOOK YOU A WEEK TO LOCK UP WHEN I TOLD YOU TO DO IT RIGHT AWAY.

Me: ...but...

She: <Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz> Mmmmmmm.
7 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:01 pm
Her: Shhh. You've been put away and that's the way you'll stay. AND IT TOOK YOU A WEEK TO LOCK UP WHEN I TOLD YOU TO DO IT RIGHT AWAY.

Me: ...but...

She: <Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz> Mmmmmmm.
LOL! You thought she didn't notice, eh?

Surprise!
2 x