Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Want2B_Locked

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Mild by many of your posts.

First time of being locked by agreement and first time she's made a comment about it.

ME: Unlock me for my bath?
HER: Why would I do that? (giggle)

Hoping more things happen and are said.
5 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I have done a fair amount of traveling unlocked. When asked if I should just take care of my own needs on the road, she told me 'no, you need to be good. Christmas is coming soon. I want you to lock back up when you get home'

'Christmas is coming soon,' became her mantra for the last few weeks.

Last night I pointed out that it was Christmas and she agreed. "I just said Christmas was coming soon, I didn't say anything was going to happen for you. Good night. I love you!"
6 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

We had some fun last night and as we climbed into bed she stopped me and said, "Why are YOU getting undressed?"
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

This morning, about last night: "What was that whining about wanting an orgasm? You had one last week. Back off!"
5 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
ks67

Post by ks67 »

"From now on you can only lick my asshole. Your tongue won't touch my pussy"

She meant it and she likes it. Several times a week after her bath and massage I lick her asshole and don't dare touch the pussy
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "I think I've really forgotten what your locked up cock used to feel like."
Me: * moans *
Her: "Not that it matters because this is the only one I want, now."
5 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Laying in bed last night Kitten remarked, "I thought about unlocking you so you could get a little rest from the cage but, then, you would just get a hard on and wake me up."

The cage is still on!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Xenia309

Post by Xenia309 »

Since last month, he locked me and we make love twice every week usually. Some dirty words are very erotic but this sentence has me excited. "There is something that only I know." On Christmas Eve, we embraced each other on the bed and he told me softly at night. My chastity belt was unlocked. https://www.hihistop.com/s-m/chastity-devices/
I really love it :!:
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Sorry for the long lead in...

It is looking like a strong possibility that my son will be approved for his SSD and be out soon! :D When that happens the room he is in will once again be the wife's sewing/crafts room. My brother also lives with us in a Mother-In Law's suite at the other end of the house. His health is getting worse and because we can't provide the care he is starting to need the possibility exists for him to have to go into some type of assisted living. The long range plan is to turn those rooms into hers, one for sewing and the other for crafts when he is no longer with us. That will leave us with 2 extra bedrooms. The smaller one is my computer room/office and I was going to move into the larger one, converting my office to a guest room.

Sitting on the back porch a couple of days ago, out of the blue, I hear from my (formally) sweet vanilla wife, "I think we should put blackout curtains in the corner room and turn it into our dungeon."

Having a dungeon/play room is something I have thought about but I never thought I would hear the idea coming from M'Lady. She never ceases to surprise me!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
ColeCaged

Post by ColeCaged »

This weekend, at a microbrewery while out of town on vacation, our waitress had a key and purple amethyst pendant on her necklace. My wife had the key to my cage, and a sterling silver female symbol pendant on hers. When the waitress came to take our order, my wife fidgeted with her key between her thumb and index finger, and started a conversation that went as follows:

Wife: I like your necklace!
Waitress: Aww, thanks, I like yours too! What can I get you to drink?
Wife: I'll try the IPA.
Waitress: You got it. And what will he be having? (She smiled, and never for a second looked my way)

This process was repeated for dinner and dessert.

Needless to say, she got a generous tip.
11 x