Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

In my journey I recently wrote about being recaged after some free time since the recent heart attack. I mentioned our longest record for lock time and orgasm denial. Both records would be shattered if the next time for either was on my 72nd birthday in March.

My loving Mistress replied to my entry this way:

Don't count on it my love. 72 is not a milestone event, but 75 is.

A few nights later she surprised me with, "Remember the harness and dildo? I want to give it another try." I think my world may be about to see a drastic change....
7 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We normally watch Jeopardy while we eat supper. Last night there was a question about the gods eating lettuce because it was thought to be an aphrodisiac. That led to oysters being thought to have the same properties/effect. M'Lady said on Tuesday (our anniversary) I should have oyster soup for an appetizer, fried and on the half shell for the main course and an oyster pie for desert, washing it all down with an oyster cocktail.

Her next comment was "Never mind, you'll be locked for the evening." :twisted: :roll:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Working from home all these months, Mrs. Twisted has been going bra-less, and has decided that she much prefers to be so. Yesterday she needed to go out for a meeting, to pick up some equipment and arrange some things for two-factor authentication for a secure network, as she is being re-hired to provide phone support for a large retailer (all of their call centers have been closed, leases terminated or buildings sold). Since she was going to be out anyway, she was going to make another stop to get some fresh veggies and more booze (we seem to have under-estimated how much we needed in stock).

As she was getting ready to go, she came to me and said "Do you think I can get away with going bra-less?" I rubbed a [slightly] visible nipple protrusion and said "Well, it might be a bit obvious."

She said "Would it turn you on if I did?"

Instant tightness in the cage. "Yes, I think so."

"Good. Then that's what I'm going to do."

I had to distract myself by prepping and grilling a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin (spot on, as Gordon R. would say) to be ready when she returned (A chile-lime rub with a raspberry-chipotle sauce). (I was pretty good before, but now that I have an instant read temp probe I've gotten even better. It still kind of feels like 'cheating' though.) I made a loaf of cinnamon-raisin bread too.
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

After a month I finally got to see my KH Goddess...
I remained caged and the pleasure was all hers..

This morning she asked how I was and I said I was still swollen from last night to which she replied..

Now we just need to work on your morning send offs.

🥴
3 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Woke up this morning and, even though it's only been 2½ weeks, I craved sex. I suggested this to my wife. Nothing. I eventually started begging. I even said the 'A' word...

Me: Anything. I'll do anything.
She: Then you'll wait!

I moved way over on my side of the bed. About 30 minutes later she moved over to pinch my nipples. Then she switched to teasing the flesh that was squeezing out between the bars of my cage. Meanwhile I'm hanging onto the headboard for dear life, squirming and panting...

Me: Help! Help! Help! Help!
She: Who do you think's gonna help you?
Me: The woman with the key!
She: What do you think she's gonna do for you?
Me: Uh...
She: Nothing!
3 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

Last night while rubbing my wife’s feet, her foot would occasionally brush against the cage. I asked her what she thought when she felt her foot touch the cage and she responded, “Nothing really, just that MY foot is touching MY cage that has MY cock in it.”
5 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "You really spoil me by heating this (the VIxskin faux cock) up before we start."

Me: "I know. I heat it up twenty degrees over body temperature for you, so it warms you up from the inside."

Her: "Maybe that's why I like it better than the one in your cage now."
7 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We have three men that have answered ads I placed on FetLife for help getting the house and property back in order since our son moved out. At least one of them has expressed curiosity as to whether it could be more than just work around the house. Yesterday afternoon I drew a bubble bath for M'Lady, replete with candles around the tub. As I knelt by her side and shampooed her hair the conversation turned to the possibility.

"I think I might have one prepare and give me a bubble bath as part of his consideration to be my slave."

A few months ago she wouldn't have even considered another slave and certainly not having one bath her. Once again my Mistress has surprised and shocked me with how far she has come since we started down this journey! :o
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It wasn't 'hot' at the time, given that I was so ill...but while I was trying to get ready to go to the hospital last Friday night I told Mrs. Twisted that I needed The Key. She didn't immediately realize what key I was talking about, I wasn't able to communicate very clearly and it took several minutes before she understood what I meant.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

Princess K has kept me “out of heaven” for over two weeks although she has allowed a couple of O’s by masturbating while watching her use her vibrator. Last night, I finally had PIV sex which felt like heaven! Afterward as we laid there melted together and basking in the afterglow, I told her how much I’d enjoyed it, and she giggled and said, “I’m just gonna start using you as a rubbing post to rub off on!”
My erection returned immediately. 😂
6 x