Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by slave d »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:35 am i know. It's actually a much longer story than that. I would delete that post, but you have quoted it so apparently I can't. If you delete yours, I can delete mine.
Done

Cheers

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

After having been locked for more than a month my wife offered to unlock me for some PIV because she wanted it but there was a serious preface before she would go get the key.

"You haven't been locking up reliably when I unlock you. If we do this tonight, you must be back in the cage when we're done. Do you understand me?"

<gulp> Yes, ma'am.
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Put his dick in me.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

We went out with friends to a little wine bar in the area and during a pause in the conversation my wife touches and then holds my hand on the table. Everyone else is focused on a person talking while I stare at my wife with my best stupid grin.

She stares me down for a good three seconds before she softly says, "no."

This type of flirting is a lot of fun and completely our little inside joke which she seems to enjoy playing nearly anywhere.
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

So I never thought I would be adding to this thread, but last night it happened. We were causally walking downtown on the sidewalk, when a young lady was speaking to her friends against a store said "my husband has the smallest cock ever" my wife stopped in her tracks and walks up to the young lady and said "sweetie, you don't say that out loud".
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

For the last three months or so, my wife has always handcuffed me before unlocking the cage and took them off only after locking me back up and hiding away the key. She has not been this strict before since we both enjoy chastity.

She cuffs my hands behind the back of the chair. I mock struggle a bit.

Me: "you know I could caress and massage you if you would not restrain me."

She: "yes, but you are unlocked."

Me: "you can lock me up afterwards."

She: "Sure, but I would miss that look on your face. The one that says how much you want to touch yourself. The one you sometimes have in the bathroom when you shower and you think you are alone."

Me: "...!"

She caresses the air around my penis, not touching.

She: "I like these rare moments when I know that I am the only person in the world to ever touch this..."

I strain against the handcuffs as she slightly touches.

She: "...and you realise, that you cannot slip my control!"

Me: :o
8 x
Not in control.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

She threw a couple at me last night...

I was attempting to coax her to unlock me for some fun, 'you know it has been three weeks.'
Her: "Meh. You've gone longer."

Not much after that she let me know she wanted me to lick her and I offered additional services.
Her: "This isn't a negotiation."
4 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

cagedmonkey wrote: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:37 am I love it when My Lady talks to my cock in the cage, acting like I'm not even there. I feel so objectified, it's soooo hot!
I never thought I would share this,
About a month ago , wife agreed to keep me caged, while I serviced her. She is talking to my straining member, .. “you look so squished in there, bulging out all over the place, I would love to play with you, but daddy says you have to stay locked up.. maybe another day.”. two gentle pats on the cage., and good night.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:53 am
focUSed wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:47 am
It was a bit different; spasms like a full one so in that respect not so much like a ruined one, but because of being confined, not quite as enjoyable as being fully erect and having either.
When I first started having them they definitely felt more ruined. But over the last couple of years, the confined spasms have been pretty enjoyable, and it feels almost like a full on orgasm. I tell Mrs Edge that my brain has been rewired.
For me, a caged orgasm doesn't feel like a ruined orgasm, but it's not the same as a full one either. I tried to capture the feeling in my Melbourne Chastity Dancer story. It's like an attempted erection inside the cage has compressed the pipe, and semen doesn't flow as freely, so I have to pump extra hard and still don't get everything out. It's very frustrating afterwards, it feels like I still have stuff I need to pump out but can't, and doesn't feel like I really had an orgasm.
3 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

My wife and I were looking for a gift for a friend of hers and walked into a... I don't know, I call them "Knick-knack shops" but eventually we wandered over to where they had some coffee mugs with various saying, most with casual profanity as is often the style today. I picked up one coffee mug that said in big, bold letters "Not My Fucking Problem."

My wife looked at it and said - in a voice that wasn't quite as quiet as I might have hoped - "No, that's not your fucking problem. Your problem fucking is your penis is locked in a steel cage."
3 x