Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
borbulls1961
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by borbulls1961 »

UltraWhiteStar wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:55 am Just remembering the first time my wife denied me:

She: “you really want to come now, do you?”

I nod eagerly

She: “but I won’t allow it!”

Me: “...”. I might have looked surprised, shocked, embarrassed at the same time

She touches the cage and my straining balls: “so much need... This should be fun!”

Me: “...”
How long had it been?
0 x
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:57 am
Cagedfarmer wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm The first time I was locked up, I asked her how long it might be for.
Her reply,
"I thought you said some women had their husbands locked up for months at a time?"
And . . . your reply was???
A fairly stunned silence, if I'm honest!
Chastity was definitely something I was more interested in than her and it had taken a while for her to agree to be my keyholder.
1 x
A272
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

My girlfriend/keyholder and I live apart in different towns and usually get together around every weekend. I've been locked for the last month (that's a long time for me, very close to the longest I've been locked. I'm not as experienced as many members here). On her visit this weekend (last night, actually) she was teasing me in bed, touching me through the cage. She then sweetly asked if I would like to get out of the cage, to which I sort of desperately replied, yes please.

She then said. "Too bad. I left the key home." And then proceeded to laugh at my whimpers and gasps. She then followed that up with "And don't even think about asking about the emergency key. Wanting to have an orgasm does not count as an emergency." She continued to tease me through the cage, saying things like "aww, no orgasm for you this weekend" in that mock pity tone that seems to really get me.

So she intentionally left the key home. And I also noticed in her bag that she intentionally packed a whip. Her advice last night of "be careful what you wish for" is kind of ringing in my ears this morning.
9 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I was giving my wife a little cheek yesterday, she gave me some cheek back. I said something about that wasn't very nice playfully. My wife replied with "take it Bitch". She would never have said that a couple of years ago. I only hope next time she's beating me up or pegging me she says it.
1 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Secondthirty

Post by Secondthirty »

On different occasions this week, my wife, who has had me locked since my last real orgasm on valentines day, said: “only ten more months to go” and “this is what you agreed to.” (I never specifically agreed to a one year lockup, but i did agree that she decides duration. I guess she has made her decision!)
5 x
Secondthirty

Post by Secondthirty »

Yesterday while administering my daily beating: “that’s a shade of red I’ve not seen before.”
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

"You're not getting out."

Tonight?

"Not anytime soon."
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

While I'm caged and getting her revved up for the Vixskin, "This is what sex is like for you from now on...."
5 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:10 am ... a house built by General Fuck-up and maintained by Major Disaster....
nothing is built to standard here...)
Damn! I recently rehabbed a house built and maintained by these guys too!
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

slave d wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:43 pm This morning (remember it’s summer here in NZ) MsM said to me “come out the back (we have quite a private back yard surrounded by mature trees) and I’ll give you a blow job” ........ OMG .... those of you who know me at all know i haven’t had a real orgasm in over 3 years now !! I wondered what the catch might be ..... soon found out .... She gave me “the job” of cleaning the back deck with the “leaf blower” ..... well i guess i can’t complain, it was a blow job !!!

MsM’s ld
Slave d, well, you did get screwed!
3 x