Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Newbeginning84
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Newbeginning84 »

E: My order is to you stop friday ( masturbation )
L: Thanks love
E: and you have to answer me yes ma'am

Few days later with constant boner
E: Play babe
E: Cum for me
E: Cum on your own face
L: Yes ma'am
E: And to humiliate you , you have to prove that you did it
E: Sending me a picture
Last edited by Newbeginning84 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Her I might have to lock you up tonight so I can sleep in.
2 x
CB6000
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

A few days back after a VERY frustrating week:

"Hmmm...do you think you could get there now? In the cage?"

when I told her I probably could...

"Then do it please. So I can have a reason to punish you next week. ;) "

and when things were underway...

"I read that cumming in the cage feels like a ruin. Let me know."

It was a bit different; spasms like a full one so in that respect not so much like a ruined one, but because of being confined, not quite as enjoyable as being fully erect and having either. Then today via text...as we go into the 18th day minus a 1.5 hr break Tues for a massage:

"Mmmm...I like when things are snug!"
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

focUSed wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:47 am
It was a bit different; spasms like a full one so in that respect not so much like a ruined one, but because of being confined, not quite as enjoyable as being fully erect and having either.
When I first started having them they definitely felt more ruined. But over the last couple of years, the confined spasms have been pretty enjoyable, and it feels almost like a full on orgasm. I tell Mrs Edge that my brain has been rewired.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C referring to my locked life.
"you gave me this rope to tether you with. I Hope you realise some gifts are non returnable.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:58 pm C referring to my locked life.
"you gave me this rope to tether you with. I Hope you realise some gifts are non returnable.
After I gave my wife her 'Hall Pass', she came to me later and told me that she hid it, "...someplace you will never find it. You are never getting that back."

(She had been frequently telling me about dreams she had been having, so I wrote out an 'official' Hall Pass in a calligraphy style with a fountain pen just to confirm that, as long as she was acting as 'Mistress' and keeping me caged, she did indeed have the right to do that if that was what she wanted.)

Unfortunately, Covid hit soon after and then everything came to a screeching halt when I got very sick with a UTI. And since being hospitalized at the end of October with pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs, and looking at a recovery time of a year or more...if there is no permanent damage...it looks like a lot of things are 'on hold' for now. Interestingly, my chart was updated yesterday to note that, while I had tested negative for Covid, flu, and RSV, the negative results were not a definitive ruling that I *didn't* have a breakthrough Covid infection. Damn, I hate not knowing for sure, one way or the other. As an important note, if you are vaxxed and considering a booster, be very sure that you are not having signs/symptoms of a respiratory issue, if you are experiencing any issues, including shortness of breath, check with your doc and make sure you are not already sick from something before you get the booster.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Wow, I am very sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you have a complete recovery soon. These are such scary times, health wise. Good luck
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Grizzly228 wrote: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:14 pm One that makes me melt every time;

"Good boy"

Also after telling me she was in control: "I'm REALLY starting to like the sound of that!"
My wife said the same thing … she loves the control
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Deleted on request
Last edited by slave d on Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

i know. It's actually a much longer story than that. I would delete that post, but you have quoted it so apparently I can't. If you delete yours, I can delete mine.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.