Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
focUSed
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by focUSed »

Last weekend, a different change of pace from our 'normal' routine. Since we're still not co-located, visits are usually centered around the cage being removed so she can enjoy things while in person.

However, we had a next morning breakfast meeting with my cousin and his wife and it was very clearly stated I would be wearing during the meal (our activities in the past have somewhat revolved around me wearing something during family gatherings - dinners, graduations, weddings, etc). So to preclude having to take things off and put them back on, I remained in overnight on Friday, which I think was a first for us while visiting each other.

This was communicated with something along the lines of, "I don't think it's worth taking it off just to put it back on. Tonight can just be all about me."

I tried not to let my eagerness show..too much...but was thinking to myself, "hmmm...this is a step in a new direction!"
6 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has not only kept me locked up, but has denied my orgasms since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Last weekend, near as I can figure, was the one year mark of being locked up.

Her: "So, how does it feel, knowing you're going into Year Two?"
6 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

@Tom Allen a real life "Mrs Edge Says" with perfect timing and context ..... sweet!
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Sl said the following to me yesterday afternoon, after waking me from a nap: "I was thinking, 'He probably would like it if I woke him by going down on his cage. So, why not?'"
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Devoted2Her wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:12 pm @Tom Allen a real life "Mrs Edge Says" with perfect timing and context ..... sweet!
I asked her, and she said something like "This has been great for me, I'm totally fine with it." :shock:
2 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

After a pretty intense session where I got all my pleasure vicariously through her pleasure (see my Journey for details) she was thoroughly spent.

She realized she had not even touched me at all, even through the cage and said. 'Huh, no attention for you, well I got nothing left. Too bad for you, but I got mine' and then nothing else other than her putting her head on my chest and going quickly to sleep!
6 x
USurper

Post by USurper »

focUSed wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:11 pm "hmmm...this is a step in a new direction!"
Yes, it is.
2 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

“Cumming is overrated anyway.”

Then...

“You’re making the switch wonderfully.”

Switch? Switch to what? I didn’t dare ask.
3 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night after teasing my nipples I said I was trying to get hard. She felt the root erection and said, "Oh well, your not getting out tonight!"
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night we were going to a munch with a new (to us) group. Like most munches it is in a restaurant and the dress is 'vanilla' but collars are acceptable. Kitten doesn't like the stiffness of the collar in our cuff set and the only other one we have is an old leather dog collar that I dyed black. We decided to stop at PetsMart so she could try to find one she liked. After paying for my/her new purple (as I expected) collar, matching leash, and a heart shaped tag we went to the laser engraver to have "Kitten's Property" put on both sides.

As Kitten was finishing up a woman and her older teen daughter were waiting to use the machine. She saw part of the tag and asked if we had a kitten. When my wife said "No, I'm Kitten" the woman started to ask, "What is the...". That was as far as she got before Kitten, not able to resist the temptation, held the tag up to my neck. :twisted: The daughter grinned ear to ear when mom gasped and responded with, "Oh, God!" :o

The lesson here is don't ask questions if you don't want to know the answer. That got the evening started off with a good laugh! :lol:
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!