Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
jfenoffti

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by jfenoffti »

Naljeans wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 pm “Cumming is overrated anyway.”

Then...

“You’re making the switch wonderfully.”

Switch? Switch to what? I didn’t dare ask.
:o :shock:
1 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

There’s no backing out.

No, not indefinitely... forever.

Your frustration is delicious.

I like you better this way.

Don’t worry. I’ve got you. I’m not letting go.

There’s always loctite.

Edges are all of the fun and none of the mess!
5 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "No coming for you."

Me: "Oh, is there coming involved eventually? Or just in my cage?"

Her: "No, only in your cage, that's all you'll ever get. Maybe I'll let you when you get to a year and a half."
8 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"I hope I didn't gross you out..."

I had eaten Mrs. Twisted to a relatively quick orgasm while she told me about a dream she had about me and her, and her two 'boys', which ended with "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me."

Then she gave me an amazing blow-job and I had an incredible orgasm. When I finished filling her mouth with cum, she suddenly spun around and kissed me...and dumped the entire load into *my* mouth. I was so surprised that I swallowed reflexively, before I could think about what she had just done.

"...but I was thinking about how guys want girls to suck their cocks, and expect them to swallow their cum, but they think it's too nasty for them to do the same."

I'm just glad that I was sucking on a Hall's cough drop at the time, which completely masked the taste and shielded me from the full 'flavor experience'.

I hate the taste of cum, and I think it's humiliating and 'wrong' for a guy to be to getting it in his mouth, tasting it, swallowing it...it *is* 'nasty' to me, both the taste *and* the general idea...but less than 12 hours later I was thinking about how she *wanted* to do this 'naughty', 'nasty' thing and had done it without consulting me beforehand, *knowing* that I wasn't going to 'like' it and doing it *anyway*, and I started getting hard again...which, at my current age is somewhat unusual...but I can't stop thinking about it, or about her dream and wanting to 'punish' me- particularly how 'wet' and 'turned on' she was and how quickly she orgasmed at the thought of fucking her 'boy' in front of me and making me lick her pussy afterward, and I find it...embarrassing...that I keep getting aroused and hard thinking about it...

I love my 'naughty' wife, and her 'naughty' mind...
9 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Mrs Twisted is a special lady that a lot of women could learn key points from and make their men happy. I am so jealous.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

The last couple of days have been a time for me when I feel pretty frisky and have tried to stay close to my wife, holding her hips when she's working in the kitchen, reaching for her hand in the car, anything I can do to make physical contact.

Last night she was making dinner while I focused on the Masters (golf tournament). She took a break to let things cook and rubbed her thigh against my elevated shin. "I guess the jeans don't do as much for you as my leggings." She caught me completely off guard and then went about her other business.

In a completely separate incident, I was trying to encourage some play time and told her 'some of us are struggling here' to which she replied, "some of us wanted to struggle here. Nope."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:28 pm Mrs Twisted is a special lady that a lot of women could learn key points from and make their men happy. I am so jealous.
Jealous? LOL, you might actually end up a bit frustrated, if you were me. She goes in spurts, a lot of nothing with occasional remarks here and there, and then she'll suddenly do something unexpected, like that. I know that she often dreams about fucking other guys (she talks in her sleep) and it gets her very wet and horny, hips thrusting and grinding, rubbing her tits and pussy and when she does I know that I'm not going to get any sleep until I get my face between her legs and 'get her off'...which usually wakes her up and she acts all surprised, like *I* was the one who started it and refuses to admit that she was having the dream, but I don't think she actually has the 'nerve' to do it for real. But, every now and then she will surprise me, bringing it up herself and teasing me about it...which makes me embarrassingly hard and horny, and makes it impossible to deny that it turns me on too (it's kind of tough to argue otherwise when you have a stiff dick).

I'm not currently locked, and haven't been for about a year. She handed me the key one morning and told me to take the cage off- not for sex or teasing or anything, just 'take it off'. I was a bit surprised and confused and said so. She got angry and said "I was just trying to be nice." That, was *not* 'hot'. It had to come off a few days later anyway, for my annual physical, and it hasn't been back on since.

She accompanied me to the Dr. appointment, we both have the same doc (who is a fairly attractive lady) and it is not unusual for us to go to appointments together. But, this time, she actually insisted on being in the exam room with me. The assistant discussed with her that she would be leaving when it came time for the 'intimate' part of the exam...but she didn't- the doc didn't say anything about her being there and she sat there watching while the doc poked her finger in my kiester and tickled my prostate...the doc did leave the room briefly just prior, saying whe was going to get more lube so that I would 'be more comfortable'...I don't know if that was supposed to be an opportunity for me to insist on Mrs. Twisted leaving, but she made no move to get up and leave and I didn't say anything. When the doc returned she just went ahead with the 'exam' and made no remark about the fact that Mrs. Twisted was still there. It was more than a little embarrassing, but also more than a little 'hot' to have her there watching while the doc poked her finger in my butt...fortunately, I didn't further embarrass myself by getting an erection right then and there (although I did later, when I had time to think about what had just happened).

Even though Mrs. Twisted didn't actually *say* anything about the event, it was still 'hot'...and, of course, my twisted mind has extrapolated that event to the thought of her watching as another woman instructs her on how to give a 'prostate massage' to empty it without allowing me an actual orgasm...which might be even 'hotter', but she hasn't said anything about it since, nor has she insisted on resuming 'The Game'...and I have to admit that I have been rather enjoying the unrestricted ability to indulge in self-pleasure whenever I feel like it...and then she goes and does something like the event I related previously.

So, it seems to be a sporadic 'on again, off again' sort of thing, which can be a bit frustrating.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

When my wife announced what we would be doing last night...

"You're going to lick me and then I'm going to roll over and go to sleep. I don't know what YOU'RE going to do."
2 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

“We’re doing this to teach you patience.”
1 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

The other morning in bed she was lying in my arms with her leg between mine pressing up on the cage. I admitted to her that orgasms for me were a "want" and not a "need." I said "Not today, not tomorrow."

She replied "Not ever."
3 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.