Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

And you got screwed, too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

From my KH...
Attachments
Screenshot_20210125-100338~2.png
Screenshot_20210125-100338~2.png (117.87 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
1 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM got me nicely with a SPH last night. Background is we have a tiny leak “somewhere” in our laundry cabinet and after failing to find it i put an electronic water warning device in a container where the drip is so it beeps if there’s more than a tiny amount of water in the container. In the middle of the night i got up for a pee and heard it going off (it has a very high pitched beep/whine/pulse sound) and so i emptied the container and headed back to bed. MsM said “thank God you found that, i thought i had tinnitus cos i’ve been hearing that for hours” .... dummy replies “oh it’s amazing what a “Willy” (cock) can find (referencing male v female perception) .... immediate response “but you don’t have a cock any more do you” !! and She rolled over and went back to sleep !!

MSM’s ld
5 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Just remembering the first time my wife denied me:

She: “you really want to come now, do you?”

I nod eagerly

She: “but I won’t allow it!”

Me: “...”. I might have looked surprised, shocked, embarrassed at the same time

She touches the cage and my straining balls: “so much need... This should be fun!”

Me: “...”
8 x
Not in control.
Laudie3426

Post by Laudie3426 »

This thread seems to have died. It's my favorite one so let me add:
On only the 4th day my KH was getting ready for a shower. She tossed me my cage and said, "put this on. When I get out I'm gonna want some oral."
I had to take a cold beer out of the refrigerator and hold it against myself to get it on...😳
6 x
LockedinFargo

Post by LockedinFargo »

I always enjoy when my wife says "No, not tonight" when we have sex and I ask her permission to cum.

But the things that get me most are in the course of regular day-to-day activities. For example, we have two young boys and they enjoy climbing on me. One time they kept trying to stand or sit on my head. I wasn't allowing them (I wear glasses), but they kept trying. My wife, "Boys, stop. Only mommy gets to sit on daddy's head."
7 x
archie

Post by archie »

we use Chastikey. keeps her from being the bad guy. plus there’s other fun she has with it. when she knows i have a “chance” coming up, she’ll go on and on about how badly she needs dick and to please pick the right card. well the locks she creates are definitely not stacked in my favor, so i really don’t think i’ve ever picked the unlock card when she’s begging for dick. once i fail, she says she’s so worked up that she needs to cum anyway, and she then masturbates in front of me, and i have to watch. while this is going on, she reminds me of how that pussy could’ve been mine, but no, now she has to take care of it on her own... the agony

anyway, new lock. by running the sims, it should’ve lasted close to a month. i picked the green card on my second turn. the look on her face.... holy crap. i knew right then and there my only choice was to select Reset Lock
4 x
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by td74 »

LockedinFargo wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:53 am I always enjoy when my wife says "No, not tonight" when we have sex and I ask her permission to cum.

But the things that get me most are in the course of regular day-to-day activities. For example, we have two young boys and they enjoy climbing on me. One time they kept trying to stand or sit on my head. I wasn't allowing them (I wear glasses), but they kept trying. My wife, "Boys, stop. Only mommy gets to sit on daddy's head."
That is priceless. Gotta love that Woman!!!
0 x
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

The first time I was locked up, I asked her how long it might be for.
Her reply,
"I thought you said some women had their husbands locked up for months at a time?"
5 x
A272
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Cagedfarmer wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm The first time I was locked up, I asked her how long it might be for.
Her reply,
"I thought you said some women had their husbands locked up for months at a time?"
And . . . your reply was???
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.