Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sls01234 »

locked4her55 wrote: Today she comes up to me and whispers "35 days till Halloween. will you get a Trick, a Lick, or a Click". :shock:
Yes my wife and I are counting down the days until Holloween to see what happens so please keep us posted.
0 x
CB6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Well since you asked sls01234, here's an update.

Just yesterday my very creative wife asked me to dial up the spinning wheel Decision Maker app. on my android phone.

She gave me 4 items to input on the wheel:
1. TREAT - I'm unlocked and allowed PIV with a resulting orgasm.
2. HEAT - I'm unlocked for edging only.
3. SWEET - I remain locked and I'm allowed to pleasure her only.
4. TRICK - I remain locked and nothing happens. My next possible release date is determined by the number of Trick or Treaters that come to our door on Halloween. ex. 20 kids show up and I remain locked without any release (except an emergency) for 20 more days. In the past we have had anywhere from 12 to 40 children stop by. (I'm praying for rain) :lol:

Before we go to bed on Halloween she will spin the wheel to see my fate.

Today she has been true to her word as my last orgasm was August 26th and I haven't been unlocked since she dreamed this all up on September 22nd.

I'm living the dream and she is reaping the benefits of my affection. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have been uncaged for some time, since our previous 'Game' session was halted prematurely when the CB3000 split at the seam during 'playtime', resulting in a rather painful and nasty-looking injury. Since then, several times she has mentioned getting a new device but she didn't seem (to me) to be particularly serious about it.

She is currently on her way back from a trip out of state, and I received a phone call from her a short time ago...during which she informed me that she had stopped into a sex shop and discussed with the proprietor her options for obtaining a new (steel) device and re-imprisoning my cock.

Apparently, she is more eager to resume her role as KeyHolder and 'Mistress' than I had previously thought. Visiting a sex shop *alone* was a big step for her...and an unprecedented leap for her to actually discuss, with a third-party, her desire and options to cage my cock. Hot hot hot.

Now, someone else (outside of this friendly little community) knows that my wife likes to keep my cock locked up...someone who could forseeably see me with her, and know the secret of the bulge in my jeans :oops: .

Now, I have to wonder (especially after a recent playtime during which there were admissions of desire to actualize certain activities that were previously thought to be merely the realm of fantasy) just what other leaps she may be inclined to make...

For those who have 'reluctant' keyholders, take heart, as Mrs. Twisted was once not so enthusiastic...and BCWYWF, because you just, might, get it...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

locked4her55 wrote: 4. TRICK - I remain locked and nothing happens. My next possible release date is determined by the number of Trick or Treaters that come to our door on Halloween. ex. 20 kids show up and I remain locked without any release (except an emergency) for 20 more days. In the past we have had anywhere from 12 to 40 children stop by. (I'm praying for rain) :lol:
So should I keep count of how many we have and you can add that to your total :D
0 x
CB6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sls01234 wrote:
locked4her55 wrote: 4. TRICK - I remain locked and nothing happens. My next possible release date is determined by the number of Trick or Treaters that come to our door on Halloween. ex. 20 kids show up and I remain locked without any release (except an emergency) for 20 more days. In the past we have had anywhere from 12 to 40 children stop by. (I'm praying for rain) :lol:
So should I keep count of how many we have and you can add that to your total :D
Only if your driveway is over a 1/2 mile long. :lol:
0 x
Currently wearing A273
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

my driveway is about 800 feet does that count
0 x
CB6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sls01234 wrote:my driveway is about 800 feet does that count
Yup, that will do. Let me know how many. :lol:
0 x
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:
sls01234 wrote:my driveway is about 800 feet does that count
Yup, that will do. Let me know how many. :lol:
LOL, mine's only a little longer, through the trees and around a bend...no lights, no streetlights out on the road either. The total number of T or T visitors here for the last 5 or so years is...zero. I do kind of miss it though, back when I lived in Suburbia the Mrs. and I would get dressed up and be a little prankish ourselves...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
peggy_phill

Post by peggy_phill »

When I asked after being locked up after first for days " if I ask you to take this off for me will you do it ? "

Her reply " no your only coming out when I feel like it "
1 x
StartingOut

Post by StartingOut »

-d-
Last edited by StartingOut on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x