Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Joroincharge

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Joroincharge »

LockedByBD wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:47 am My wife is very vanilla, and has been slow to warm up to the idea of me being in chastity. About a year ago I gave my wife her first vibrator. It promptly went into a drawer and was forgotten.

Fast forward to this summer. I had to be on the road for work for over five weeks. We had never been apart that long in our 30+ years of marriage and agreed we would never do that again. When I got home I promptly locked up. Yesterday morning, nine days later, we're lying in bed cuddling and talking about my increasing frustration, when...

Her: You know, I have to thank you for the vibrator. You wrapped it so nice when you gave it to me. I've really enjoyed it!
Me: You used it?!
Her: Now and again.
Me: Does this mean...
Her: That's right, you're not necessary anymore!
And keeps you locked 24/7/365 :D :D :D

She's done it! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

@Goddess E recently said the following after locking me back up -

“Captivity looks good on you pet!”
1 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Finn

Post by Finn »

My wife and my keyholder are two different people. My keyholder is one of our (kinky) best friends. I lock up in the morning, and unlock at night. That leaves some time at home where, if my wife is in the mood, and I'm unlocked, I often get hard, before she sends me off to lock up and get ready. My keyholder doesn't like, or allow unlocked erections, but the chastity rules are designed not to intrude on my wife. OK...long preamble out of the way. The other morning, my wife says to me....."I think she's right, I don't want you getting all hard before you lock up. We don't need that thing waving about. Go lock up first from now on, then come back here and see to me." That was my only time I got to be hard outside of a cage, but of course the masochistic, denial fetish part of me just loves it!!
1 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

So the other night I was testing out a new cage. It took me a while to get it on and get comfortable. By then my wife had already slid into bed. When I finally slid in next to her she asked "How is it?" I told her it was snugger, with more metal over the penis so that it almost felt like my penis disappeared. "It's almost diabolical. I don't know what I'll do." She replied "I do: suffer!" ... and went to sleep.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

"It's cute how you think you're in control."
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We were at the Magnolia Market in Waco, TX on Monday. For those not familiar with Waco, it is in the Bible Belt and has a heavily uptight Baptist influence. The Market is mostly staffed by college age girls but as we were going out to go around to a side entrance to the lower level an older woman (Probably late 40's, early 50's) was at door and noticed Kitten's keys. She 'mentioned' souvenir keys they sell and asked what Kitten's keys were for. When Kitten said they were for my cage there was a puzzled look on her face. As Kitten explained the kind of cage I wore the look went from puzzled to shocked. I had to turn my back and lean on the railing to keep from cracking up. After we were off the ramp Kitten said, "I'll bet she thinks twice before asking questions trying to sell something next time!"
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I was doing my best to coax my wife to play last night when she had been firm about keeping me locked up recently. I smiled at her and exaggerated that "but, it's been a million years..."

She didn't hesitate in her response, "You better hope it isn't a million more."

Woof.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Posted elsewhere on the forum:

"I like the concept of Locktober and NOvember. Thinking about adding KBT to the list."

LOctober has started, I still don't know what NOvember will bring... :?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I told my wife this morning that I was a little down.

she replied "is there anything I can do to cheer you up - except unlock you?"
1 x
janandrews

Post by janandrews »

In bed last night my Wife enjoyed an hour of ass worship and two orgasms via my tongue. After Her second one, i tried to mount Her in the missionary position while locked in my jail bird. i said "should we put it in?" This was met with uproarious laughter and a comment: "It's a stub.Its like whats left after they cut a dog's tail. You'll probably never get to put it in again."
2 x