Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by mikel2411 »

Since confirming she wanted to be my keyholder I have been locked up everyday except for inspection/cleanings, then immediately locked back up.
45 days (longest yet - so far). After giving her multiple orgasms lying next to her with her petting my cage I said,
"You know I would like to have an orgasm too" her response
"Really? Hum, Well that's something to think about isn't it"
She is really taking to her new role of key holder.
Can't believe I waited so long to include her.
4 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Usually the dog comes in to wake us up in the morning, but not this morning. So my wife gets up and says she's going to look for the dog. I act hurt and say "you're going to look for the dog, but you're not going to look for the key?"
She turns to me smiling sweetly and says "You're not going to see THAT key!"
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
New2it

Post by New2it »

“I can’t remember where I left the key...”
“But can you remember where you hide the spare one?”
“Nope...we could call a locksmith or we are going to wait locked for a long time :shock: ” and she laughed a lot
7 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Looks like no one has posted here for a few days so here's a couple from my end:

'I'm thinking about the next time I'm going to release you and how enjoyable that will be for us both!! I really enjoy turning that key...BOTH ways!'

'I'm going to sleep and going to dream of cages and keys and things in between!'

And when she attended one of the first social events since returning to them, I sat home wondering if she'd worn her key earrings. When I asked:

'Hmmmm...I didn't wear the keys but I should have!!!'

After which we had a short conversation about what questions they might prompt and how she might respond. Don't think THAT didn't get my mind churning at some of the possibilities!!!
Last edited by focUSed on Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A few nights ago, snuggling up to go to sleep, she was already in dreamland- "No, don't touch me, my boys are coming over..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife took a moment yesterday to let me know that she "slept well" after I provided oral for her the night before. I'm glad you enjoyed it, you can "sleep well" again tonight if you'd like.

"I hope you didn't expect anything for Father's Day. Are you disappointed?" Not these days, I enjoyed licking you and hearing you enjoying yourself. I used to know you wouldn't keep me locked more than two weeks but not anymore. I'm hopeful for getting unlocked for my birthday (that's October).

She laughed and said, "I don't think you could last that long but we'll have to see."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C stirred and quietly asked "do you like it when I send you down locked? "

I answered "C, I love it when you keep me locked and make me serve you"

"Well you're going to love tomorrow then"
6 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

"By the way...I was having thoughts about you getting aroused today but it being contained, thanks to me! ;) "

"You have to do your supervised cleaning this weekend...I can do it for you Friday."
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
New2it

Post by New2it »

I was uncaged for like 6 days and she:
“Have you masturbate today?”
“Yep, after my night running, in the shower”
“You didn’t ask for my permission! I hope you enjoyed it a lot because I want MY cock caged now! And it’s gonna be for a long time! You are gonna learn the hard way who is in charge”
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since winter of 2018 - we don't remember exactly when. Because of Covid lockdowns and our daughter still at home, we've settled into a weekly afternoon "date", with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "If I let you out now, after being locked up all this time, you'd be too sensitive to be any good to me. You'd probably even come as soon as I took the cage off. Why would I want anything except your new cock now?"

Me: *moans*
3 x