Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by sherulestherooster »

HQs_Ser wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:44 am We have a Fleshlight dildo (Manuel Ferrara) which she absolutely lives, after 15 days locked she told me today I'd be wearing him tonight for her pleasure.
Wow, did you use it as a strapon while still caged?
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

sherulestherooster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:55 pm
HQs_Ser wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:44 am We have a Fleshlight dildo (Manuel Ferrara) which she absolutely lives, after 15 days locked she told me today I'd be wearing him tonight for her pleasure.
Wow, did you use it as a strapon while still caged?
The harness is key, we paid an exorbitant amount for the deuce harness, but it was worth it. No hard spots, room below the dildo for me, caged or uncaged, but I'd have to check the circumference of that particular dildo, luckily, the deuce comes in two sizes for different diameters.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

nosaint wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:31 am There are hundreds if not thousands of key charms you can wear on a necklace, my wife has worn one for years, no one has ever said anything. It's fairly common. If any one asks, it's the key to my heart. To us it symbolizes her control over my orgasms. Now the actual key is another story. she is wearing it around her neck now, but inside her shirt. But if anyone saw it, they might recognize it for what it is, but she came up with some cover story. Me, I'd just as soon she wear it out and flaunt it.
I also wear a decorative key around my neck along with the keys to my husband's chastity device and slave collar on a longer chain. Sometimes they're inside, and sometimes outside. I love my husband with all my heart and proudly wear the symbols of my ownership.

True story here. Almost a year ago I was asked about my chastity key by an older lady who worked at Magnolia Market in Waco TX (Baptist town USA) if there was any special significance to my key. I tried to avoid answering, but she kept asking about the key while trying to sell me one of their keys. I finally gave up and told her the key was to my husband's cage. By the confused look on her face, I could only assume she was picturing something like a dog cage. She continued by asking me what kind of cage ..... soooooo ..... I told her. Then she asked me what a chastity cage was ..... soooooo ..... I told her ź explicitly . I thought she would drop dead on the spot. I then said "I'll bet the next time you're tempted to try selling something to someone who's leaving the store you'll remember me and reconsider. Have a good evening." and walked away. We still laugh about that day. Oh, and BTW ... I thought my hubby was going to break the railing behind me trying not to laugh out loud.
7 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Just another guy

Post by Just another guy »

Most recently, “ if you ask to cum I’m adding a month.”
2 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

@Kitten - You win the internet today. 😃
1 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
Just another guy

Every morning she makes me apologize that my cock is too small for her (I’m 7” but she’s a size queen) and makes me thank her for locking it up bc it doesn’t deserve to cum. If I miss a day she adds at least a week.
2 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Just another guy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:32 am Every morning she makes me apologize that my cock is too small for her (I’m 7” but she’s a size queen) and makes me thank her for locking it up bc it doesn’t deserve to cum. If I miss a day she adds at least a week.
I've heard of a lot of folks that have that SPH fetish but if you're giving her 5-10 orgasms a day, and making her squirt, that seems like a stretch to me. :lol:
0 x
Just another guy

It’s just a game for us. But she never comes from penetrating alone. Clit does it for her.
2 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Noticed there hasn't been a post here in a few days, so here's one to catch up:

I provided her information that we are approaching 85% wear for 2020 soon, should the current trend continue. She replied with, "Damn...that is a lot!! But that means we are apart a LOT!"

I suggested we get on fixing THAT part of the equation, adding, 'but then if there's no need for the cage...'

To which she replied, "Oh, I think the cage is here to stay for the foreseeable future. We just aren't going to be apart 85% of the time. That's unacceptable!'

Sounds to me like she agrees me being locked up even when we're together isn't unacceptable! <shiver>
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So, this past Sunday I was let out while lightly restrained for some T&D. For the past few years I've been only let out so she can enjoy PIV, then I'm to lock back up when she decides. Hasn't been much in the way of T&D, just "perform the act" for awhile. She had spent sometime on the Keyholders side recently and could relate to what some of them were talking about regarding topping from the bottom and T&D.

So after being released Sunday (no cumming) she said "You didn't seem to enjoy that". I said jokingly "You know that British Baking Show we watch sometimes, well I closed my eyes and for a moment I thought you were Paul Hollywood on top of me kneading bread."

:shock: Wrong thing to say.

She shot back with. "Get your cage on right now, then I'm going to take you downstairs and have you look up the definition for indefinite because that how long you will be in for without any release. When's your next physical, January? Enjoy your confinement till then." :o :shock:
7 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273