Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Locked_husband »

I am 100%. We have never had a problem. Lambs get very flaily when cutting them off combined with a general lack of sleep due to 4 weeks of living of naps we need the easiest method to get a missed ring off. Animal health and stress is always high up the list. We believe in animal welfare like all farmers
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Can we get back to what this thread is supposed to be for? I think this discussion is pure fantasy to start with. If some members want to keep it going maybe the mods should move it to a separate and appropriately titled thread.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:49 am Can we get back to what this thread is supposed to be for? I think this discussion is pure fantasy to start with. If some members want to keep it going maybe the mods should move it to a separate and appropriately titled thread.
Agreed 100%, i tried to put something in a few days back and and said then it was time to go back to the thread but got swamped with more bloody rubber rings !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

And it was then when the "hot things she said..." thread became a castration and banding thread. <shudder>
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

OK, you want back on the "hot things she said" thread...

This morning we were discussing upcoming schedule items and out of the blue she said

"Maybe I won't unlock you for your colonoscopy."
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Last night MsM had one of Her playtimes with four orgasms while using or riding one of Her Vixskin dildos. This left Her (as usual) soaking wet and gaping as She went to Her bath. The first thing i always have to do bathing Her is “clean Her cunt” (She likes this done just with the bath water (soap not good in that area evidently) and while I was enjoying my fingers slipping in and out MsM said “does that feel good little dickie, when I’ve just been fucked by my big Buck ? you do know your little dick will never be in there again don’t you” ? ...... Yes Miss .... OMG

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

slave d wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:05 pm
KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:49 am Can we get back to what this thread is supposed to be for? I think this discussion is pure fantasy to start with. If some members want to keep it going maybe the mods should move it to a separate and appropriately titled thread.
Agreed 100%, i tried to put something in a few days back and and said then it was time to go back to the thread but got swamped with more bloody rubber rings !!

MsM’s ld
Sorry for the digression, folks. My bad.

When she finished banding the animal, brandished the special pliers at him and said she might band him, my initial reaction was. "Whoa. That's intense!" It then took a day or two for my second reaction, which was, "Whoa, that could be dangerous."

Again, I apologize.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The end of a text exchange with Mrs Edge:

Her: ❤❤

Me: 🔒💖

Her: Forever

Me: 😮

Me: so hot...

Her: 😘
4 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Scenario: Me still caged,
she said "it's so great that it's all about me, I don't have to worry." :mrgreen:
Later: August...no labor day (before my next orgasm) :o Now why did I ask for this?? :?:
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Thefisherman

Post by Thefisherman »

Last night I was unlocked and deliberately giving her a hard time. She said in a very stirn voice, "Do you want your fucking dick locked up right now?"

After what she said I would have needed some ice to accommodate that request!
4 x