Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
CZSteve

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by CZSteve »

We've just started chastity and orgasm denial play.
Last night my Wife/KH decided she wanted to touch and play - proceeded to unlock me and then had an AWESOME teasing session with very clear instructions I was not to cum along with allowing me to worship her beautiful body.
I was right at 1 week since I last my last cum and have been locked for 6 days.

After a long teasing session and no release it was time to go to sleep, I assumed I'd have a night to sleep unlocked since I was still worked up and my Wife knows I won't take matters in my hand anyway - I asked should I lock up tonight or in the morning?

She looked at me with sincere eyes and smile - "I want you locked back up tonight"

One side of me wouldn't have minded a free night but the other side of me LOVED my Wife's response - I could 'feel' the satisfying control :twisted: :D

Had to break out an ice pack and use the mid-size ring to get back under control; I'll get back into my smaller 40mm ring this morning as the 45 tends to slip down - I'm still secure w/ the 45, just not comfortable for daily wear w/ it slipping down.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I asked my wife if she would be okay with keeping me orgasm free for Locktober and she thought she would be willing to give it a try. This would be my longest lockup without relief by weeks.

I checked with her again that night and she smiled, "I know you want to try this and believe me when I say, it won't be a problem for me."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
tspaige

Post by tspaige »

My personal favorite was shortly after She put me in my cage the first time she said "you know I'm going to make this fantasy of yours completely real, you will never cum again,but I will, as often as I want. And since you won't be able to cum anymore I'm going to make you my cuckold too." That part surprised and excited me even more even if it did scare me. It took a little while to work up to being in the cage for long periods without chafing etc but She has made good on Her promise and at this time it's been over eighteen months in the cage and She says it is permanant now, the breaking in period is over.. And the longer its been the more comfortable she has become with joking and teasing about it in public.
And i couldn't be happier.
0 x
isthisreallife

Post by isthisreallife »

We were talking about Halloween candy and the difference between "bite size" and "fun size." She reached over, grabbed a handful of cage, and gave me an arched eyebrow and a smile.

Since then we refer to my locked unit as being "fun-sized" for her.
0 x
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

After Dmw13 sent a video of her using her vibrator and largest dildo today while I was at work:

"Locking you up is the best thing for our sex life. You make sure I'm pleased and I please you by letting you watch me cum."

A while ago in bed with my locked cock in her hand:

"Cocks this size should only get to cum every 6 months."

I think that last statement may have been sincere but, fortunately for me, she hasn't made that happen, yet.
0 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

After six weeks locked up, "I have been thinking that if you're good this week and listen to me then I might let you out and let you come all over my face. Would you like that?" I am not going to be able to think of anything else now...
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

This morning she tells me

"Yesterday morning I had plans to surprise you and unlock last night, but then I forgot when we went to bed. Too bad maybe next time. "

I just hit day 22 the longest she has ever left me locked.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I have some work travel coming up and while we talked about schedules and various topics, I asked about the cage.

"You'll be free for your travel days and since I'm working on Friday and Saturday you probably won't get locked again until Saturday night."

I pointed out the flaw in her logic and reminded her that it would be a quick turnaround and that would only leave me locked for a solitary day between trips. That wouldn't be worth the effort for barely 24 hours.

"Don't underestimate what can be done in a day."

I haven't left yet and I can't wait to get home.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mash2214 wrote:At a fancy restaurant last night after she ordered supper she handed me the key and a small container and said
" go to the restroom and get your salad dressing"
That might just win the Hottest Ever award. I love the way your wife thinks.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:
Mash2214 wrote:At a fancy restaurant last night after she ordered supper she handed me the key and a small container and said
" go to the restroom and get your salad dressing"
That might just win the Hottest Ever award. I love the way your wife thinks.
Thanks she likes being in control and I love her for it
0 x