Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Veganpunk »

After I made her cum a few times, and while being locked up the whole time, she says "Next time, we are doing this on your side of the bed, so you can sleep in the wet spot." My reply: "it would be my pleasure. Thank you"
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Me: Now move up and straddle my face so I can eat your pussy.

KH: Don't you want to fuck me first?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tonight after MsM had ridden to a total of seven orgasms on Her favourite Buck (She calls Her dildos Her Bucks) with it resting on top of me, (Her favourite position is cowgirl) squeezed "Her" balls and said, "no squirting in my cage little dickie, orgasms are a thing of the past for you" !!!

ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

We're still getting used to this whole thing but she has stepped up so well and surprised me with some of her comments. Today we're running errands and she reminds me that she needs to go to the mall to look for leggings. I say, "OK."

Her response was out of the blue and gave us both a laugh, "Well, I can tell you're locked if there is no objection to going to the mall."

Love her.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Afrinadian »

me: Do you think you could ever see me out of chastity?
her: thinks for a couple of seconds, "Probably not."

Yep... I'd better get comfortable... I'm locked for a while.
1 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Her - "Tomorrow is your Birthday, were you expecting anything, or just hoping.?"

Me - Just hoping.

Her - "Good. I think I will let you make me cum for your Birthday. How does that sound?"

Me - I love to make you cum.
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

So my wife and I have been discussing starting to try and have a baby later this year. Up until now, we have used chastity as more of an occasional game we'd play. While we were fooling around recently she said "If I get pregnant, I want you locked up for my entire pregnancy"

Me: "That's a pretty long time, I hope you'd at least let me out to cum regularly!"

Her: "I'd say once a trimester sounds about right, I need you horny and obedient"

Me: :shock:

I'm pretty sure she was joking, but damn if it didn't sound hot in the heat of the moment!
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

In a bit of double entendre my wife was sharing her dessert with me because she thought I would enjoy it. The treat was nice but really wasn't my favorite and I wasn't showing her proper appreciation for her effort. I can tell I've been locked for a while because when she said this, I gave her a long knowing look and smile.

"Well, that's all you get. There will be no more for you anytime soon."

I have no idea if she got it but there were other people at the table and it couldn't be fully enjoyed.

EDIT - A DAY LATER

I was playing with her and asked "So Sunday is when you're unlocking me, right? Sunday?" Her answer was equal parts playful and awesome. "Sunday would only be 8 days, we've done 8 days. Where is the challenge in that?"
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

caged_tx wrote:So my wife and I have been discussing starting to try and have a baby later this year. Up until now, we have used chastity as more of an occasional game we'd play. While we were fooling around recently she said "If I get pregnant, I want you locked up for my entire pregnancy"

Me: "That's a pretty long time, I hope you'd at least let me out to cum regularly!"

Her: "I'd say once a trimester sounds about right, I need you horny and obedient"

Me: :shock:

I'm pretty sure she was joking, but damn if it didn't sound hot in the heat of the moment!
That is one of the hottest things I've read on the whole site!
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

A few other hot things my wife said earlier this weekend: we were fooling around and she asked me when my last orgasm was (we hadn't had sex for almost 2 weeks for various reasons) and I told her I hadn't gotten off since the last time we had sex. I'm currently unlocked while I get my PA piercing stretched and ready to use for chastity.

Her: "wow, you are so well behaved you may not even need a cage"

Me: "I know, I tried not to get off by myself"

Her: "Even if you don't need to be caged, you're still going to be locked up because I want you to be"

She also told me that when we start trying for a baby later this year I'm going to be kept constantly locked and teased for most of the month, my only orgasms coming from sex during her fertile window. She said doesn't want me wasting any sperm that don't end up inside her. Of course that thought pushed me right over the edge!
0 x