Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by slave d »

"I'd like to have MsM tattooed on your arse" ............... and She just has (well just above my backside). I'll post with pics soon.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Shortly after my JB returned from MM where the base ring and gap size were adjusted, MyBride was teasing me and had me straining against the cage. She said with a wry smile: "that cage looks really tight; don't you wish you had them increase the cage size too?" :twisted:
Last edited by chastehub on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

3 hours after first putting me in a cage. She gets me really worked up and then pushes the top of my head down and says "pleasure me. You don't get to cum."
0 x
HandyRandy

Post by HandyRandy »

Lying in bed at 4 in the morning she edged me three times, patted my belly and said: "okay, go to sleep!"
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Last week I got to wear the strapon over the top of the cage. She is usually pretty vanilla about things and doesn't talk during sex. While doing it doggy style she suddenly comes out with the following... "Imagine that was your cock inside me - imagine you could cum inside me - shame you won't be coming for a while..'

Brain fizz.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I've just really enjoyed reading all 20 pages of replies. My Wife k/h and I are still new to this and taking things very slow (at her request / demand.)

last week she had a business dinner with some colleagues and I dropped her off so she could drink. I had to wait a few hours at home before going back. The arrangement was for me to be in the city square by the Christmas Tree at 10pm. At 10:25 my phone rang, it was my wife with instructions of where to meet her.

Apparently her work colleagues were shocked that she had made me wait in the cold for so long. I said I didn't mind, it was a pleasure to be able to do it for her. She smiled at me with a little glint I her eye and said "well, they don't know about Our Arrangement."

Our Arrangement. It is what I call our FLR now.

I know that is fairly tame in comparison to a lot of posts, but this was one of the first times that my wife showed how happy she was with the chastity exploration. I got quite dizzy with the head rush that statement gave me.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

My Wife "I think I threw the keys away while cleaning the house . . . hope you don't mind being locked up until we can get a new set. Is that even possible?". I though she was kidding me, but she really threw them out. Thankfully, I found them in the trash.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife has been getting more into teasing me. We had just decided that I would be going to a once per month release schedule. We were playing around in bed, and she asked me, "You're really aroused, don't you want to come out to play?". I said yes. She grabbed my cage, rubbed it against her vagina, then pulled on my balls and said "You've got 4 more weeks!".
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Last night as MrsL was teasing me in bed as her fingernails gently raked across the area just above my Steelheart:

"just so you know...this is as far as my down as my hand goes tonight...enjoy!"
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
hertoy

Post by hertoy »

Holding my locked cage (HT2) in Her hand, "we need to get you a better one of these as you are going to be spending a lot more time locked up." BCWYWF.
0 x