Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedWestley

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Nfrgp

Post by Nfrgp »

(Said while fucking her) "You have 20 seconds to cum..." 21 seconds later... "Too bad you'll have to wait"
0 x
Locksmith & Subbie
Check out our blog http://nfrgp.tumblr.com
slave d

Post by slave d »

Last night when MsM was riding cowgirl on Her favourite dildo that was resting against Her cage (on me) She said "maybe next year I'll unlock you and let you fuck My arse while I ride my big boy (She calls Her dildos Her big boys), would you like that ?" ........ Yes Miss !!!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Mistress Jolie released me after 11 days in the device without even removal for cleaning. She strapped me to the bed, face up and flat on my back whilst she went for a shower. She came back and teased me and then straddle me. Mistress had been teasing me for quite some time about not being permitted an orgasm until my birthday, which isn't until next year.

So...

It took me completely by surprise when mid fuck she said "you can cum". I relaxed and stopped concentrating on not cumming. Straight away I felt my climax start to aproach. Twenty seconds later, Mistress told me "no, you can't" and continued fucking me. Then, finally, a minute later, again Mistress said I could cum. Which I did. Elatedly. So pleasant ejaculating hard after all that time.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Last night when I got home from a couple of days of travel I walked in to our bedroom to unpack and found the bed wasn't made. Later in the evening afer we had both gotten ready for bed, I jokingly said:

"Someone didn't make the bed while I was gone...." and laughed.

MrsL quickly and very tersely replied: "I don't make the bed..." then giggled and slapped my bare ass.

Not overtly sexy but damn sure hot to me!!!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"I want you to watch while my boyfriend fucks me. I want you seeing his cock going into me, and wishing it was yours. You'll be sitting in a chair with your arms tied behind you and something around your neck and shoulders so I can pull you closer if I want. Maybe I'll put a chain and fasten it to the lock on your cage, so you can't go anywhere."

It was late Saturday night, it started as just a brief bit of verbal teasing before shutting our eyes for sleep...but very quickly she was touching herself..."Oh, damn, I'm so wet!" Soon she was reaching for her We-vibe, then "Put some of that stuff on my fingers!" (KY Intense) Next it was "Suck on my nipples! I want you to help by sucking on my nipples!" And then she had a wicked, jerking, screaming orgasm.

When she was done she handed me the vibe and told me to clean it up. She felt for my caged cock, which was so swollen that my nuts were aching so badly that I was almost at the point of asking for a 'time out', then she laughed, turned over and dropped right off to sleep.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Hippoeater

Post by Hippoeater »

A couple years ago my girlfriend at the time came over to my house later at night after midnight showing of one of the Twilight movies. She had a key to my house so it was easy for her to come and go.

I was already asleep and she slipped in to bed and got on top of me. We had sex the day or so before so we still had some of our handcuffs attached to the posts.

She grabbed my hands and pushed them up to the top of the bed and handcuffed them tight.

After we were done she got off me and grabbed my chastity lock from the nightstand. She pulled herself up towards me to give me a kiss and whispered "I saw you talking to your ex on Facebook. Don't do it again". She clicked the lock and left.

I was still handcuffed to the bed until the next afternoon when she stopped back over to let me out.

As hot as it was after the fact, I was honestly scared she wasn't going to come back lol.
1 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

After giving me a ruined orgasm Saturday night I asked her if I could please give her an orgasm with my tongue to which she replied:

"No, I already had my orgasm tonight...it might have been spoiled...but I had one. Maybe tomorrow".
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

I took the liberty of rimming Mistress Jolie. It was a big risk to take as she's been generally shy of ass play. However, she moaned and allowed me to continue.

Afterwards she said "Maybe one day I'll let you lick cum from up there. Might not be your cum though..."

I can only dream....
0 x
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

Last night my bride unlocked me and gave me a handjob until i was dripping precum. She then told me the it was bed time and lock back up. I must have looked shocked. She said "you complained of blue balls, I don't like blue so now i made them purple". Gave me a kiss and rolled over.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.