Can anyone describe how it goes over time?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luccas

Can anyone describe how it goes over time?

Post by Luccas »

I'm currently on my 36th day... and things are going smoothly...

Can anyone give perspective about how things change in long term chastity?
I still don't know how long this current cycle will last.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Can anyone describe how it goes over time?

Post by wishful4 »

Luccas wrote:Can anyone give perspective about how things change in long term chastity?

Not sure it necessarily does with longer and longer times. Guess it depends on the interaction between you and your Keyholder. From my own experience, the first 30 days or so was the hardest. After that things kind of leveled out. I would have "moments of desperation" from time to time, but they pass within a short time. I guess the worst thing was if my KH didn't provide any maintenance (teasing, cuddling, verbal) for several days, I would start to feel neglected and question why I was doing this. I think the importance of both of you communicating your feelings on a regular basis and making sure both of your needs are met during extended locked periods can't be overstated.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm similar to you where I'm on day 49 w/o an O but day 36 of being locked up.

I plateaued awhile ago but what keeps me going is the day to day teasing, both physical and verbal from my wife. Without that this would be a whole lot different.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I think it really depends on what your physical experience is with your keyholder (or, if you are self locked, whatever physical experience you subject yourself to). I'm guessing if you took the "lock it and leave it" approach, you'd get acclimated very quickly to the situation.

If you endure intense teasings on a daily basis, much like what I deal with having Lady M as my KH, it's a lot tougher to settle into it. It's been over a month since my last orgasm and it still feels like I haven't reached a plateau yet!
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Luccas

Post by Luccas »

BTW, in my case it's without device. Hypnosis is my device.
0 x
williem61

Post by williem61 »

The two responses above are right. Without daily edging things would be horrible. Sometimes my wife does it, but usually she makes me do it while she is relaxing next to me watching TV. I have to keep edging until she tells me to stop. The longest that has been is like 45 minutes, but I had been esp snarky that day. Usually its for about 20 minutes. I haven't had an orgasm in about 5 months, and there is no WAY I could do that without the edging. That is crucial for me.
0 x
Luccas

Post by Luccas »

williem61 wrote:Without daily edging things would be horrible.
Why... I don't edge often, yet I feel great pretty much. I am in constant contact with my keyholder. Yet we sometimes discuss completely unrelated things like music or politics. There is some stimulation or edging sometimes, though it's not so often. It's what actually makes me MORE frustrated, as when I edge I REALLY want to cum. But without edging its easier, at least for me.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Luccas wrote:
williem61 wrote:Without daily edging things would be horrible.
Why... I don't edge often, yet I feel great pretty much. I am in constant contact with my keyholder. Yet we sometimes discuss completely unrelated things like music or politics. There is some stimulation or edging sometimes, though it's not so often. It's what actually makes me MORE frustrated, as when I edge I REALLY want to cum. But without edging its easier, at least for me.
The only tough time for me is if I'm not allowed to service her , as I seem to get my release when she cums. The longest was 72 days hoping to go longer this time , presently at day 48 with1 ruined O. This would be a lot tougher if there was no attention or teasing from her , I become very depressed thinking she doesn't care with out her attention. The attention seems to put me on an emotional high that I desire more than cumming as when I cum all those emotions have to build all over again. To me being on that plateau of constant arousal being swollen in my cage most of the day and her attention is far more enjoyable than the O it self because there is no end, it's like extended foreplay. If she decides to let me go longer we will see at what point this mind set changes , or if it does change for me. We are all in this for our own enjoyment to fulfill some desire / kink , and having a wife / KH who is there with / for you is the what makes it all work.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward