Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
male_pet

Re: Does anyone else practice chastity without a cage?

Post by male_pet »

Sure, if the belt is off, and you have permission, all your equipment will be in full working order.

eSuccubus.com is probably the easiest place to start for the kinky hypno-curious.

The FAQ answers general questions and has a link to a free "Newbie pack" of basic files:
http://esuccubus.com/content/frequently-asked-questions

The site also has an extensive list of chastity related files:
http://esuccubus.com/catalog/listchastity

Elena's stuff is either free, or very inexpensive, and her voice is pleasant to listen to.

MP
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

Not only is your equipment working, but much like being in a metal belt, you will tend to be very much like a "boy with a new toy". I understand the above threads, and the "lack of self control". After 30 or 60 days, or whatever, once you get past the initial release and a bit of recovery, there's a "thumper/lizard-like" desire to go at it as often as you can. Never use to feel that way prior to all this chastity stuff. You only desire that which you cannot have, right? Not sure if it's sustaining, as I (and my KH) seem to prefer to get me locked back up within a week or so of being let out. Maybe its the release of being out...or the expectation of going back in. Not sure...

Another interesting feature that we've been working through are some additional triggers - loaded in with some additional programming or files. I have a programmed "radio dial" in terms of my libido, or desire, or whatever. We have played with this on a scale of 1-10. Useful for further controlling me. When the dial is triggered to zero or 1 (it defaults to 10), there's very little interest (for me) in orgasm, or at times, even maintaining a hard-on. On the other end of the scale, we have been playing with a trigger to "cum". When spoken by my KH, typically during PIV sex, or just about anywhere, the longest I've lasted is about 15 seconds. That has been the one addition from trying the eSuccubus files (thanks, MP!), that seemed to stick - it was additive to anything from Lee Allure, which seemed to work. Other commands didn't seem to have the same "stickiness"

Its an interesting dynamic to the whole submission thing. Going from "locked up" to controlling one's desire, and even removing your options about when/how you will orgasm is a bit of a jump. My KH seems to enjoy it, enjoys the additional attention with an ability to control it, and seems to engage in this a lot easier than the metal cage. She found that more odd than sexy. There were a lot more questions of "what do you want me to do now" with an external cage. With a few commands/triggers, she has a lot fewer questions, and actually seems to grab the power shift dynamic more easily. Then again, after being locked up for 60 days, I might be imagining things...
0 x
chastity_boy

Post by chastity_boy »

i'am hold two months with only "milking". there was only prostate оrgasms. and in that case there is no Refractory period and some times i got 3 "cums" at once time, with short( several seconds) interval . Semen just going out with no dick satisfaction. after that milking my dick is still in Erection, horny makes stronger(!).

my type of milking is about cumming with absolutly no hands on dick. i cum only my brain and legs muscles. you can find some videos searching by "no hads cum" or "hands free". i can give some links if you ask in PM. but start horny needed. my wife start help my by only(!) kissing my lips. that was enought for that way of cuming.

But afer that kind of milking there is no desire to put my dick anywhere or just jerking(and thats why i can hold so long without device.), only little empty filling and great horny with erection. but after it so hard cum in common way(fuel tank is empty ;) ).

firs times of that milking i was some scaried and always finish in common way. i that case horny goes out and i turning of for several days. but i decide to find out how long i can stay horny and start cuming only by new way.... after 2 weeks i was sooo much exited and horny, such newer. erection was alot of time, but empty balls do not calling to my dick into pussy at all. i was total concetratet my atteion on my wife. he helps my "cuming" every 3-4 days. i take great satisfaction by only touching her body. kissing ) or just stending near. it was loonges sex in my life ))).

my dick start lose sensetivity and i jerking first time after 4 weeks. and my dream is going out. it all becomes several day depression.

if you interested i can post about ) next 4 weeks )

PS my english is terrible i knew. sorry )
0 x