Very Weird Orgasm....!

Living the real life under lock and key
ILoveMyChoice

Very Weird Orgasm....!

Post by ILoveMyChoice »

Hi there!

So... my wife and I were playing. She was teasing me with some gentle stroking and, all of a sudden, she produced the Stud 100 desensitising spray and vigorously sprayed it on my frenulum and head.

She continued to stroke me, but made sure to NOT touch my frenulum, as she was waiting for the spray to work. She was squeezing tight and moving maybe an inch or so up and down the shaft well behind the head.

Well... lo and behold! I start getting the build-up-to-orgasm feeling! I'm getting no direct stimulation on my frenulum and my cock starts spasming! My wife went with it and after about 30 seconds I came!!! :shock:

This is the first time in my life I have orgasmed without direct frenulum stimulation..... I couldn't believe it! I am notoriously hard to get off through stroking (unless I do it myself!) and BAM! This happens!

The only thing I can put it down to is that when the spray went on I did get a feeling I could only describe as 'warm'... But we have found this stuff is great at desensitising, so were REALLY surprised that it seemed to almost 'cause' the orgasm....

It has been a couple of weeks since my last permitted full orgasm, and I had a ruined orgasm a week ago. So it's not like I've been denied for ages and am simply hyper-senstive!!!!

Anyone had anything similar happen to them....?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.
0 x