Questions for the Wives

Living the real life under lock and key
KydenHeart

Re: Questions for the Wives

Post by KydenHeart »

:shock: Lady M.......wow. Do you teach classes on how to be a key holder? If my wife was that into being a kh I could die happy tomorrow.

Ok not trying to hijack here. I agrea with Wishful. When Missy and I started she was very active in her control. Once we got a device things changed. She loves having him locked so I can't receive any pleasure without her but for a long time it felt like "out of sight out of mind". Her low labido dropped even more and she went to giving me almost no attention for days. My mind set changed fast and quickly felt forgotten. Talking has helped but we are also very busy right now with moving. Hoping soon things will pick up.

Anyway talk talk talk talk. Ease her into her control if you need to. Often once they get started the ladies love having the control. At least from my experience and what I've read.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I find my libido may be increasing here haha

Tonight cagedmonkey was taking a nap on the couch before work and I noticed he got hard in his sleep (he was out of the cage today for play time) so I went over and rode his hard cock and came on him while he was sleeping haha.

Then I let him go down and I put his cage on him while he was sleeping too... He only half woke up through any of it. I found it very exciting taking what i wanted and doing what I wanted to him. Hehe
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

KydenHeart wrote::shock: Lady M.......wow. Do you teach classes on how to be a key holder? If my wife was that into being a kh I could die happy tomorrow.
Haha no, no classes but I do chat with a few KHers and kind of mentor :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

KydenHeart wrote::shock: Lady M.......wow. Do you teach classes on how to be a key holder?
I've told her many times before that she should. :D

I know that I'd have trouble with the whole "lock it and leave it" dynamic. I need regular attention from My Lady, or else I'd go nuts. Like I've heard people say before - I'm into chastity, not celibacy!

And yeah, that whole "riding me while I was half asleep" thing was pretty damn hot. :D Actually getting a little twitchy in my JB thinking about it again.... mmmmmmm :)
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com