When it really starts to get exciting?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luccas

When it really starts to get exciting?

Post by Luccas »

Currently it's 15th day of my chastity, and only now I am starting to feel really a bit frustrated. First week was so-so, and in the second week, I actually felt DECREASE in desire and frustration. Now only at the start of 3rd week I am starting to feel frustrated again and very easily aroused.

I know once when I did 28-day cycle of chastity, 3rd and especially 4th week were really difficult and frustrating, but also very exciting.

Would like to know other perspectives.

BTW, in my first chastity cycle, it was just honor system, no device. And this time, it's again without device, but it's enhanced with hypnosis. I never actually had a device.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: When it really starts to get exciting?

Post by Tom Allen »

Luccas wrote: And this time, it's again without device, but it's enhanced with hypnosis. I never actually had a device.
Enhanced how?
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

After several years, for me it gets better after the second week. I'm only allowed 1 real O per month that gets me horny for the two weeks after it because 1 real O per month does little to satisfy me after having it. I miss having many Os back to back but my wife says this system keeps me much better behaved toward her. She is happy so I am happy, I guess but like I said I'd give almost anything for several Os back to back :)

Best, Rob
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I only go 3 weeks. After that it does not get interesting for me; it gets distracting. Until they offer cash prizes for going longer, I will have my orgasms when I reach the point of being very horny. My wife and I do not have a D/s relationship. We do chastity just to get me super horny and 2-3 weeks does it.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

The longest I have gone so far is 9 weeks it was a roller coaster ride of mixed emotions. I could have given in any time but didn't want to let myself down, as this was my idea. Some of this time was spent locked and un locked would say the most frustrating times were locked. Since then the average is about 4 week this has been set by my wife/KH, as like chastizedRob only get 1 O at time, she says more than 1 makes me a jackass.
This had been without any ruined O's in between until this past week, have actually had 3 time where I just flowed semen ( leaking or ruined orgasm post) . She said this was ok as my attitude has not regressed, and my desire to please her is still up.
Has been an exciting week for us!!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Xrcrash

Post by Xrcrash »

How much teasing and edging have you been getting? I have a very high drive so just the cage has me fired from day 1. But throw in some teasing/edging combined with pleasing of my kh and it's got me climbing the walls! If your just locked with no play I could see where it would get old and not very exciting!
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Luccas,
With due respect to your self control, let me tell you, 'honor' system is not my cup of tea!
I can NOT control myself without the cage, and my wife knows that very well
That's why I am locked 24x7 strictly
For me, every moment while I'm locked up is exciting for me!
My junk is always partially erect, letting me know who has its control!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

Linus wrote:Luccas,
With due respect to your self control, let me tell you, 'honor' system is not my cup of tea!
I can NOT control myself without the cage, and my wife knows that very well
That's why I am locked 24x7 strictly
For me, every moment while I'm locked up is exciting for me!
My junk is always partially erect, letting me know who has its control!
I started with the honor system but like you, find being locked up very arousing and I get hard a lot. It is like walking around with my wife's hand around my cock all the time. :)
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I started with the honor system but like you, find being locked up very arousing and I get hard a lot. It is like walking around with my wife's hand around my cock all the time. :)[/quote]

Yes and they wonder why we like being locked. This feeling is always there no matter where you are or who's around. It's great to be able to take your kink everywhere with you.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with locked husband and would add that it also feels like she has a firm grip on my balls. :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.