A new first

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
A new first

Post by Lockedchef »

The other morning after dropping our kid at school I came and decided to go back to bed since it was still early and I wasn't going to work for several hours. My wife had been out running some errands came back and decided to join me for a little quiet time it is a rare moment for us to both be home with no kid. After a bit of napping and idly rubbing her back my hands natural wandering to other places. It had been a long week and we really hadn't spent any time together, plus I had been locked for 5 days, I of course made the move to get some attention.

A few minutes later step one accomplished we were both naked, me still locked of course, but no worries there I thought I'm sure she will get the key any second. So I continued what I was doing and proceeded to bring her to orgasm pretty soon. When I asked her if I earned my release for taking care of her she said I did and it felt very good. What I didn't expect was that she told me I would be release on Sunday now. So naked, still locked, a little confused but oddly satisfied I said okay and excepted my fate. We showered together after that, she did unlock me briefly in the shower for a quick cleaning but was locked right back up afterwards with no fuss or play. That too was something she hasn't done yet. Never monitored me that closely before in the shower either.

I actually really liked the whole thing about it too. I was happy and surprised by her and while still really horny I still felt like I got some relief from just being with her. She seems to be getting more comfortable with being a key holder every week now.

Afterwards we went downstairs and I made her some lunch before going to work. While cooking she says to me, "You know I feel a little bad." Of course I reply with, "for not letting me cum?" "No," she says, "why should I feel bad about that, I feel bad that you are cooking me lunch before going to work." I just smiled and finished making her omelet.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: A new first

Post by locked4her55 »

Lockedchef wrote:So I continued what I was doing and proceeded to bring her to orgasm pretty soon. When I asked her if I earned my release for taking care of her
Ouch :shock: A statement like this in our house would have gone over like a lead balloon.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

locked4her55 wrote:
Lockedchef wrote:So I continued what I was doing and proceeded to bring her to orgasm pretty soon. When I asked her if I earned my release for taking care of her
Ouch :shock: A statement like this in our house would have gone over like a lead balloon.
Well that is part of the new thing, I'm still learning here.
0 x
maxANDsue
Location: NYC and other places depending on work and time of year

Post by maxANDsue »

I am lucky. My wife needs to hold my hard cock in her hand to cum. We sometimes start off with me locked bit never end that way. However, that makes me more horny when she tells me to lock up again without release. I rather stay locked and she knows this.
0 x